Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 313

Geograff:

Every time I learn something new - does it mean that the system does not see unclosed trades?

How many loose trades can there be that are not closed?

That's why the confirmation story.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

If you have not closed trades, you cannot close them. Although I have not used this service and may be misunderstanding something.

BarakObama:

I've never seen such an ironclad trade before.

Profit to drawdown ratio 9%/9%. An ironclad trade?

Joker, is that you?

Geograff:

Every time I learn something new - does it mean that the system does not see unclosed trades?

How many loose trades can there be that are not closed?

That's why the confirmation story.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So you can only close plus trades and always be in the black.

And how much more he has minus trades hanging?

Joker directly written that, after the opening of monitoring, you need to confirm the trading history. But he did not do it.

There are two red crosses lit up - it is critical. and there should be two green check marks.

Here's what the website itself says about history confirmation:

"Since it's easy to manipulate trade performance in Metatrader, we've created an automatic system to verify it..."

https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_34

myfxbook does not even show monitors without trade confirmation in the general list of monitors. and does not consider them as monitors. so, children are playing....

here is a breakdown of how monitoring results can be falsified without a proven history.

http://forexsystemsru.com/somnitel%60nye-predlozheniya-i-uslugi/82224-sovetnik-spectrum-poddel%60nyi-monitoring-na-buke.html

You can make such curves there!

Novikov, you know the subject, confirm it.

chegevara555:

That way you can only close plus trades and always be in the black.

And how many more negative trades does he have hanging around?

There is such an indicator in monitoring:

Balance: $11022.73
Equity:(100.00%) $11022.73

Equity:(100.00%) - means that no trades are open )))

yes it showed Equity:(100.00%) yesterday. and the day before.

and then it turned out to be open trades.

i'll tell you more. the website even has such a section as"open positions". and it showed all week that there were no open positions.

chegevara555:

I had Equity:(100.00%) yesterday and the day before that.

and then it turned out that the trades were open.

i'll tell you more. the website even has such a section as "open positions". and it showed all week that there were no open positions.

Who said he would broadcast online ? I would do the same (so no one would open trades afterwards). On myFxbook there is a manual update of statistics. I have closed trades, pressed update, the statistics have been uploaded to myFxbook.

torlight:

MyFxbook has a manual update of the statistics. Once you have closed the trades, press refresh, the statistics are transferred to myFxbook.

Is there such a feature? Where can I read about it?

myFxbook does not have such a feature, where can i read about it?

chegevara555:

is there such a thing? where can i read about it?

Well, this does not mean that the trading history does not need to be confirmed.

I'll tell you more, for MT5 there is only a so called publicisher (like an advisor) which adds trades to the myFxbook website. You run the owl - the trades fly away.

I didn't write anything about confirmation )

torlight:

I didn't write anything about confirmation.)

I didn't say anything about the confirmation.
PS: you know about monitoring, but you don't say a word)

There's nothing easier than giving the investment password to an account, especially since it's a DEMO account. The password can be changed on weekends/weekdays to prevent trades from being copied. And no questions about falsification. Otherwise it's a daisy chain.