Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 305

I have an opinion, why can't I express it here. If I'm not prepared to hear criticism, why am I putting forward an opinion here? This is not a private shop. Why should someone else's illusions be my reality if the line between reality and illusion is subjective and reality is only the local outlines of illusions. It's not like hanging pyramids on your avatar.

Tecuciztecatl:
(No offense, of course) except that - you have less credibility than the Joker, and it follows that your opinion is not interesting ;).
And so your scam is obvious, which again implies your dishonesty.

Trust in me - what do I have to do with it, I'm just trying to figure it out without promising anything.

Well, I will formulate my opinion after the end of the monitoring (only no one needs it, except me).

About dodge - I do not understand, I think it can be said to the heroes of this thread (if kansh ... they fail the test).

Tecuciztecatl:
(No offence, of course) except that - you have less credibility than Joker, and it follows that your opinion is not interesting ;)
And so your scam is obvious, which again implies your dishonesty.

You're new to the subject. That's when you spend 2 years of your life to study this pseudo-system and come to the conclusion that there is no system - then you will be very sorry for the time wasted on the bullshit. And you will also appear on the forum from a position of criticism, and also fight the newcomers.

We are doing you a favor. Before you learn a system, you need to know for sure that there is one.

Why are you arguing about secondary things here?

The monitoring was started with one goal in mind. To find out "Who's the Joker?" A troll, a blabbermouth, a crook, or a good trader.
If the trading results are positive, all the first options will immediately fall away and only the last one will remain. And everyone will recognize him.

That's right,chegevara555.

I can't understand Joker's "associates ", either you're a dumb believer or you're already mowing down the whole thing.

At least give me a hint!!!

If Joker is falling for monitoring it means he needs investors, in which case the monitoring at any rate will be, otherwise I do not understand why he needs it at all. But the shit is funny)))

Geograff:

That's right,chegevara555.

I can't understand Joker's "associates ", either you're a dumb believer or you're already mowing down the whole thing.

At least give me a hint!!!

They have it all on the level of faith.

benzovoz:
If Joker is hooked on monitoring it means he needs investors, in this case, monitoring by any means will be, otherwise I do not understand why he needs it at all. But the shit is funny))))

If you think about it, what investors does a man who "raises his deposit 150 times in a fortnight" need?

He got hooked because he thought he would scam somebody with non-zero monitoring.

We have already passed the stage of "why did you open the deposit - why didn't you open it", "should I have or should not have". It's already been done. We've been talking about it for two years.
Now we are at the stage of "monitoring". Let's discuss the results of this very monitoring.

chegevara555:

think about it, what investors do you need a man who "raises his deposit 150 times in a fortnight"?

and he fell for it because he thought that he would scam someone with non-zero monitoring.

Well, to raise in the tester-demo is one thing, in the real world on small amounts of just margin conditions may not allow this. But if they do not have a clear view of the market, they do not have a clue whether they are used to it or not.) If we are talking about some left-wing audience, then what is the purpose of baiting it, to sell the system? I also have doubts about spending so much time on this thread for the sake of paltry profits?

You see Joker how many questions, now spill it, why monitoring?)

benzovoz:

Well raising in the tester-demo is one thing, in real life on small amounts just the margin conditions may not allow that.

He had a demo in the monitoring too.

benzovoz:

About the "non-zero monitoring" I do not believe it.

go to the monitoring section in the deal history, look at the opening and closing times.

benzovoz:

If a man thinks that he can scam the local audience with such nonsense then he is a complete idiot, he does not look like a Joker)))

see, you were tricked) you didn't know there was a history section)

benzovoz:

If we are talking about some left-wing audience, then what is the purpose of baiting it, to sell the system? I also have doubts about spending so much time on this thread for the sake of paltry profits?

See Joker how many questions, now spill it, why monitoring?)

create then in the "paid" section topics: "selling multicurrency advisor" or "selling synthetics advisor" and scamming suckers.

Stage 1) promote the brand.

Stage 2) we sell the Expert Advisor under the brand name somewhere else.

So Joker decided to prove to us that he's not one of these scammers).

Because there was already one such "Illuminati", also with a pyramid on his ava. He spent months talking about a graphical system, and then offered to sell it for a million dollars.)).

http://forexsystemsru.com/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-sistemy/65087-parnyi-treiding-graal%60-est%60.html

Yes he did not cheat me, working it or not, I already know, the monitoring can only show how it could Joker, and I do not really care, so this monitoring is not looked at and in principle do not intend to)))) And that, do not pull phrases out of the sentence, here it is necessary to read as a whole because one whole

About the "non-zero monitoring" is not believed in the slightest, if a man thinks he can scam the local audience with such nonsense then he is a complete idiot, the Joker does not look like))))

Tell them about breaking the record and increasing by 150 times, and then try to cheat by miserable percentages? No, I'm not serious, such an attempt would require at least a couple thousand percent. Probably, they already blocked an account with this miserable amount and were too bored to open a new one.

I know about the Illuminati, but I didn't know he was also a salesman)))