Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 275

Has anyone been smoking Seki's deals by any chance? There are some puzzling puzzles in there.

If you do not write an advisor on this topic, I will share all the information I have gathered. Of course, you can dump everything here, but it's silly to dump unproven stuff. You just know your indicator by heart and it will be 100 times easier for you.

possibly

transcendreamer:
possibly
Do you want to send the information to me in person or by post, whichever is more convenient? There are plenty of pictures and text, too. I will try to minimise them without losing any meaning.

Good afternoon. Who has a working IND_7line+1 on the new builds ?

aktiv:
Good afternoon. Who has a working IND_7line+1 working on new builds ?
Hi. I do. What do you need this dinosaur for, if not a secret? Share your thoughts! )))

seedormatrasch:
Hi. I've got one. What do you need this dinosaur for, if it's not a secret? Share your thoughts! )))
Just have ind2+1, ind5+1 working. I would like to have ind7 as well - to observe 7 major majors.
I don't know the secrets, alas.

I wonder if anyone has ever thought about the average value of a portfolio of e.g. 8 majors?

and watch the majors themselves walk around in relation to this average....

aktiv:
It's just that there are ind2+1, ind5+1 workers. I would like ind7 as well - to observe the 7 major majors.
And the secrets, alas, I do not possess.

Catch. And if you don't mind sending me ind5+1, I don't have a working one.
Files: