Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 243

qimer:
Alex, have you tested your trade for 1-2 years? Especially interested in 2013. I've been trading manually for about half a year and everything was fine until I got stuck. Then later made a script and from it I realised that all is not so sunny.

Looks like we have different understanding of the subject. I don't see the slightest point in fitting/testing.

But it is better to ask questions to Joker, he is, figuratively speaking, the best man in the business. He'll add something if he wants to.

But as for me - there's already too much written here and so on and so forth :)

alexx_v:

I wanted to cheer up the depressed, but you've made them angry again). And then you'll be back to complaining, saying, "Gentlemen, I've lost Skype connections, personal messages, emails ..." ;)

Nothing to be depressed about, you just have to work :)

SZZY: Too bad, can't be programmed "I'm feeling the need to cover positions with my ass" :)) That's what I meant yesterday.

Words of gold!...

( continued ... and the end of this week )

no comments

Joker, what is the exit criterion (lower ox, time stop or something else)?

Apparently decision-making zone III, which Joker deliberately did not say anything about, is not so simple and without understanding the author's actions, there is no hope of any positive result. Who has dealt with this zone?

Anton:
Apparently decision-making zone III, which Joker deliberately did not say anything about, is not so simple and without understanding the author's actions, there is no hope of any positive result. Who has dealt with this zone?
Anton, have you dealt with the 1st and 2nd zone? Can you describe the selection algorithm?

qimer:
Anton, have you worked out the 1st and 2nd zones? Can you describe the selection algorithm?

It seems to me that these zones do not live separately, but all together.

The decision-making zone is the most important I think.

I mean, without understanding zone III, we can't really pick up anything.

Anton:

It seems to me that these zones do not live separately, only all together.

The decision-making zone is the most important, I think.

My point is that without understanding zone III, we can't really pick something up.

I would ask a different question. Why do we drive the spread into the smallest channel? Or in other words, what properties does the spread start to have once we put it into the smallest channel?

That's my point exactly. Without an understanding of why it is being driven there (and it can go up or down from the channel), there is no point in driving it there. You either need all the criteria or all the criteria. So far, it is of no use to drive the spread into the channel.

Zone 3 is a pattern search area for entry, what difference does it make whether you are trading a standalone instrument with its own market and pricing or a synthetic one, the trading approaches are the same in both, you want MA to pull for pullbacks etc.

Spread, driven into a channel, is a locally cointegrated instrument, after a flat, there is bound to be a trend, i.e. a disruption of the relationship between the instruments