Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 202

7Konstantin7:

You may think that you can open orders by picking the most profitable out of 21 pairs only with smart consideration ... currencies and directions, I think you got it ... but this is utopia)

I think I understand your method. I recently communicated with a coder who traded the same way, but there were only 7 pairs, and for several months he was even in the black.

I think I understand your method, I communicated with a coder recently, he traded the same way, only there were 7 pairs, for a few months he was even winning, but eventually the market punished him for the entire depot.

I don't think you have the slightest idea about my "method" since you think so. No offense.

moskitman:
I think you have no idea about my "method" if you think so. No offense.

I don't have any clue how to trade as I have no idea how to do it and I'm a deadlocked trader.)

The only good thing is that my bidding pictures that I periodically showed somewhere and how much not shown, I have not seen that anyone would show similar results, in fact no one shows anything, I imagine what people have to do in this way since there are no results online tests more or less, only in words, oh hard) and I do not care about the forum already, go to rest)

It's a lock) you may as well create a lock on one pair and as you say, try to move it to the plus) basically the same in complexity, is it realistic

Maybe so) to divide, to cover the loss somewhere and to leave the equal plus in pips to grow, but it is unlikely to keep the constant and everything will go the wrong way.

Or wait till the equality of semi-rings coincides with our condition, when one half turns out to be in one place and the other half is in the other, then enter with the total number in necessary directions and exit with convergence or even divergence - when the opposite condition for entering is fulfilled, or exit with the necessary profit.

But we have to be confident in the stability of the topic, look for 21 equity prices at least one month, better half a year, everything may change in time) Nothing is everlasting, the market breaks everything sooner or later.

I told you there was a lot of fun in the ring! See how you've got ideas coming out of you!

anonymous:

Here's a portfolio for you:

Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares (ticker FAS on NYSE), weight -0.5;

Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares (ticker FAZ on NYSE), weight -0.5.

Rebalance to target weights daily.

Whoever backtests with all nuances taken into account - well done ;)

UPD: Equity graph has about this view:

5-10% a year? That's not serious.

Heroix:

5-10% a year? That's not serious.
Try using leverage.

anonymous:

Here is a portfolio for you:

Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares (ticker FAS on NYSE), weight -0.5;

Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares (ticker FAZ on NYSE), weight -0.5.

Rebalance to target weights daily.

Whoever backtests with all nuances taken into account - well done ;)

UPD: Equity graph looks like this:

Judging by the graph, the freebie ended in 2009.

And now it is not a fact that the profit will exceed the overhead. And the drawdown is unclear.

The market can experience almost anything: prolonged flots and no-backs, gaps and delays in execution, and much, much more. The stability of the trading system directly depends on how rare the situations that would be disastrous for it are.

When will Selyanin sell? Sjelanin will sell on a no-bounce, and that happens too often.
When will the Avalanche go down? In a long channel, and this is not uncommon.
You should build your trading system in such a way that a situation that would be unsuccessful for it is nonsense, and then it will be a grail. In my case, the TS relies on the equality (in pips) of half-rings, and this equality is always respected, regardless of the market situation.

Contender:

Judging by the schedule, the freebies ended in 2009.

And now it is not certain that the profits will cover the overheads. And the drawdown is unclear.

The volatility has fallen, not the free money. Normal strategies always earn more at high volatility.

You can see the drawdown on this chart, there is no overshoot there.

Of course, most of the people here will not be able to trade this strategy profitably. But it's not about the costs.