Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 179

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, that's right, by trading with this method we can just postpone the meeting with the uncle of the rut, just this postponement is good, but unfortunately it does not help, in the end there will be more minuses than pluses.

It's easier to whine and do nothing, is that what you think? ))) How many messages from you Konstantin for the last couple of pages, and the meaning is the same: it does not work, it can not be. Suggest a constructive solution, how do you think it should be done?)
7Konstantin7:

It is difficult to achieve more pluses than minuses when trading with many currencies as if you trade with one currency pair.

IMHO. I do not agree with you there.)

Spread

I don't recommend pouring out, or it will all turn into some kind of sophisticated marshalling... And it's not very clear about the lot size. If the account currency is USD, only major pairs are chosen, pip value is the same. And should volatility be taken into account?

For b2v2 - period 50 bars on M15

Perhaps instead of using the correlation indicator it is better to use Leonida553 indicator

You have to try....

Sepulca:

I don't recommend pouring out, or it will all turn into some kind of sophisticated marshalling... And it's not very clear about the lot size. If the account currency is USD, only major pairs are chosen, pip value is the same. And should volatility be taken into account?

For b2v2 - period 50 bars on M15

Perhaps instead of using the correlation indicator it is better to use Leonida553 indicator

You have to try....

I trust Leonid; if it were possible to make money on currency instruments, he would do so with success. However, he preferred seasonal trading in commodities.

Stiffman:
It's easier to whine and do nothing, right? ))) How many messages from you Kostantin the last couple of pages, and the meaning of the same: it does not work, it can not be. Suggest a constructive solution, how do you think it should be done?)

IMHO. I don't agree with you here )

I opened the eyes of those in the tank and do not know) now at least will be an understanding of what's what. And so myself, including digging and this theme for many years, no solution yet. I have not tried it.

And the example you gave - so what ... I can also show you a lot of good fleets, beautiful places, but in real life, everything is not so beautiful, the future is impossible to guess.

7Konstantin7:

And the example you gave - so what... I, too, can show you a lot of good flotsam on the story, but in real life it's not so beautiful, the future is impossible to guess.

If you say so )))

7Konstantin7:

... everything is not so beautiful, the future cannot be guessed at.

Stiffmanthe Stiffman the Stiffman the Stiffman the Stiffman the Stiffman -
He has foresight...
(V.Vysotsky)

7Konstantin7:

Now I have opened the eyes of those who are in the tank and do not know what's what. I have been digging this theme for many years and no solution has been found yet. I have not tried it.

And the example you gave - so what... I, too, can show you a lot of good flotsam-beautiful places on history, but in real life it is not so beautiful, the future is impossible to guess.

The future should be predicted, not guessed.... that's for sure.

And the goal should be to find a theme that works for everyone:

To find a theme that works in all markets...

And we will be lucky... :0))

SEVER11:

The future should be predicted, not guessed.... and that's for sure.

And the goal should be to set oneself one:

To find a theme that works in all markets...

And we will be lucky... :0))

Have you found such a topic yet?

khorosh:

Have you found such a topic yet?

You mean grail... No, I just predict(try) and trade in that direction...

You can only trust yourself (thanks to hrenfx for the good idea). And everyone earns (alas) not what he wants, but what he can.
Here I found a site where people on the online roules quietly by 20k USD a month, chiseling away at the stupidest system from my point of view. Maybe it sucks, but maybe there is logic.
Gained +40-50% and left the game in the lobby. And the next day logged in - PRNG generator started a new cycle for you.
This is a digression.

As for volatility calculation:
in theory eurusd passed 10 000 points during the week, aud - 12 000.
If we want to charge 1 lot, the proportions eurusd 0.55, audusd 0.45. The inverted pairs to the dollar are given more.
The baskets obviously still count for something else. I just took an example from Joker where gbpusd is only 0.1.
For example: eurusd, gbpusd have gained the same pips, but the first pair was in flat position, while the other was trending.
Should we use equal lots? We may use abs(high-low) for the whole period. Then the trend pair will actually be zero.

As for the period - judging by the Joker Baskets Equity Diagram, it may be no less than 2 weeks. I.e. 10 daysx24x4 = 960 on M15. I may be wrong.
About refills - I meant only for two pairs. The 4th one should go to (+) by itself.

Leonida553 Indicator - I agree, I try it from time to time. But it is not a grail with standard parameters on currencies.
By the way Leonid553 is not the only one who does not trade statistical arbitrage on currencies. And 99,99% of professionals don't trade either and think it has no future.

Stiffman, by the way, is good at something. The channels on synthetics seem to be built using non-linear regression?