FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 846

strangerr:

Brother Ishim is predicting again)

wow...the old one showed up...bored? )))) the chekist here yesterday....you should have been there ))) ....

dragonkill:

Total profit for the week is 804% ....oh yeah)

why so little? shame on you! don't come here again without 5,000% a day! ... or is this how i'm supposed to yell at mt5? ))))

Vizard:

wow...the old one showed up...bored? )))) there's a chekist here yesterday... you shouldn't have been there ))) ....

I read it today. I wanted to.)

strangerr:

Brother Ishim is predicting again)

With all due respect you know we are idiots ... And we play intraday (this bot is written by me by the way) at the top of the screenshot SELL

BeerGod:

With all due respect, you know we're idiots ... and we're playing intraday.

That's your business, but what prevents you from leaving one or two orders in the boo and trading further intraday? OK, likely targets.

There's only one Merlin track I like:) This one is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jC_iGrTeOo :))))

emotraid:

Why so little? Shame on you! Don't come here again without five grand a day! ... or is that how i'm supposed to yell at mt5? ))))
Yes)))

BeerGod:
Good advice watch the number of profitable pips, not the money ...
I'm looking at the number of losing pips))) for the week 3 stop losses - only -8 pips! I do not care about the rest)

strangerr:

This is your business, but what prevents you from leaving one or two orders in the boo and continue trading intraday?
I myself have been struggling with this truth for months, but I can't find the algorithm... I don't think there is one... If you have one, there is a lot to discuss...

BeerGod:
I've been struggling with this truth myself for months now, but I can't find the algorithm... I don't think there is one at all... If you have one, there's a lot to discuss...

Sell it and it will fall, what is the algorithm?)