FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 794

Rorschach:

The drift can be monitored using the dPOC indicator. There is a delta cluster on the forum

Is there drift in the screenshot, or what? If drift, is it a specific level or an average level? If it refers to volume you don't have to answer.

strangerr:

You need so much and gud, you have a day 20-50, and then hang for hundreds, and me 500-600 a week enough. That's it, goodbye, keep it flowing.

P.S. Hi pamm

Don't say goodbye while it's still quiet.

here's the talk of the coryphaei...

Nesradamus:
Is the screenshot a drift or a what? If drift, is it a specific level or an average level? If it refers to volume you don't have to answer.

There is a description on the link, it seems to show the drift of the maximum (central) level.

strangerr:

You're as dumb as a log, mate))) Sorry, you)
I'm sorry I got in the middle of someone else's argument, but if you're mad, you're wrong... it wasn't my idea, it was someone from the ancients...

artikul:

2606 for now )))

arrows will not draw...(for lack of need) red lines! breach 1.2580 go 1.2660 (will we break through 2580? - I honestly say we will)

Additionally, these lines were on my screenshots even before the eur rise, you may check (i may not exclude the possibility of additional volumes trading on them - i am not surprised, the volumes are secondary)

Ishim:

Here you are writing, teaching... you don't need a forecast (levels in 10pc, a moose sticks out).

I use levels this way: if a divergence appears at a level, I enter/exit; if there is no divergence at a level, the price is likely to pass it. For pips it's the best, and I don't need a lot of brains.

Nesradamus:
I apologise for getting into someone else's fray, but if you're angry then you're wrong... it wasn't my idea, it was someone from the ancients...
An elevated tone in a conversation shakes the air but not the interlocutor and is a quality of his helplessness to calmly argue his point of view.

Rorschach:

The link has a description, it seems to show the drift of the maximum (central) level.
Who defined the central level...? or why the maximum should be the main one...? don't you think it's a scam???

Kitsan:

I use levels in the following way: if a divergence appears at the level, I enter/exit; if there is no divergence at the level, the price is likely to pass it. For pips it's the best, and you don't need a lot of brains.

the last work in progress! (nothing at all - not even candles!) 2 horizontal lines and that's it!

(I even tried one here... it was a bit inaccurate ))))).)

A correct divergence becomes a channel and while the TF is small - m30, H1 - it rebounds - + - 5 pips!