FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 646

nexter:
So they are lowering the rate themselves?
The euras are dropping. So the exchange rate will fall as a consequence.

Yeah... I'd better take a walk so I don't get upset. I understand that the principle of exchange rate pricing has been fucked up.

solar:

Yeah. It's practically a clinical case by the way )))) they will sell and someone will buy )))) like you .
I've seen what happened in the last operation like this. the saw is natural. so who knows?

alex_r:

OT transactions
- are carried out in EUR,
- the term is one week,
- start of the tender - Tuesday of each week, 12:55 a.m. (CET), acceptance of applications until 12:05 p.m. (CET)
- the beginning of operation (withdrawal) - Wednesday of each week, the end of operation (refund) and the beginning of the next - Wednesday of each following week
- interest rate - floating.
- minimum interest rate - floating
With this transaction, the ECB intends to absorb a certain amount of EUR, which corresponds to the amount of purchases under the securities market programme.

The OTs are not held regularly, so it is not known whether they will be or not until Wednesday, and the operation itself involves taking the eu out of the market. as I understand it. Or maybe this is what we have, such a jump up

solar:

Yeah. It's practically a clinical case by the way )))) they will sell and someone will buy )))) like you .
I was wondering what kind of market makers were buying the euro yesterday, the uptrend pattern was non-standard, so they started selling yesterday, I do not know what rumors they heard, but a lot of people sold the euro to them, and now they have a higher rate to dump it all

OlegTs:
I was wondering what kind of market makers were buying the euro yesterday, the uptrend pattern was non-standard, so I started selling yesterday, I do not know on what rumors, but a lot of people sold them the euro, and now they have a task to raise the rate higher, in order to throw it all off
Where did you look?

chikist:

Where's the peak of gold? )))))))))))))))))))))

alex_r:
where did you look?
purely personal interpretations based on cluster-delta graphs))

DmitriyN:
People, where are the pictures? I specifically come here to look at pictures, and for six pages there are none.

:) clearly