FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 306

sergey620x:
my indicator still shows 1.2380)))

what's your 5 mark?

sergey620x:
My indicator still shows 1.2380))))

Well, I thought that Americans would show all this stuff in one candle ))))) I was wrong ))))

margaret:
By the way, there were Bundesbank stops at 1.2290
Hi! Where did you get that from?

Thank you!

Guys, by the way, we're hovering at the same level as last Thursday... remember what happened? :)))

Martingeil:
Try this rabbit, I've adjusted it to fit jmt.... I think it's a good indicator for beginners , I think it will be good for beginners...

+1 entries are good...respect....

Sdimm:

and you have a 5 sign?

No. 4 marks.

mimohodom:
Goal - Fzr on m15 - 1.2217, back at the first North march (which started from 1.2134) tried to return to it from above, but it did not work, not sure that it will be visited now - on M5 they are already signaling: we will turn around at the first opportunity.

Basically, nothing prevents to go up with "unvisited" fzr on m15, for example, at 3033 and higher there was nothing to prevent the price to go down 10 fzr. The main thing is, that at 2134 there are reversal FZR on all the freems - from M1 to H1, and H4 turned around even earlier, so the buyers can sleep well - the reversal down will not come yet (if at all it will happen this year).

maladroit:
Ha, you haven't seen mine.

I'm still in zeros, too. I just killed a fat moose the other day. I just got zeroed out.

sergey620x:

No. 4 mark.

strange, is the counter working? maybe the dtz is drawing the wrong candles