FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 272

strangerr:

I waited for the pullback yesterday, the stop was under the low, I waited because I saw the buying, if it goes down now, it will close on boo. I do not care about them, while you are giving a whole press conference.
I got the same order yesterday - I put the same stock under the low - now I'm out. I'm not gonna make it to 2360 and that's it. Good news on China! - 1.25 and Greece is not giving any dough - 1.22 from there, thanks to Margaret!

Ishim:
I've been waiting for my order yesterday - actually I got the same lock - now I'm in a market. I think it won't make it to 2360 and that's it. Good news about China! - 1.25 and Greece is not giving any dough - 1.22 from there, thanks Margaret!

I'm not thinking, I'm just looking, I'm such a jerk))))

And I want to buy it here, to make it clearer to you.)

Not selling because it's stupid, why - wrote earlier.

I don't sell because it's silly, I commented earlier, why is it silly?

strangerr:

I'm not thinking, just looking, that's how stupid I am)))

1,2294 !! (blue spot? target?) (there's a trend crossing - but to the right), when it goes down from the 25th that's where the 2nd wave of correction upwards will start, almost up to 2350 can be reached. That's when you buy there .

strangerr:

I'm not thinking, I'm just looking, that's how dumb I am)))

And the lock is your misunderstanding of the market.

Ento.... I'm thinking.... Strange can already be taking bets on you and tantrik....

more than we can make on forex))))

strangerr:

And I do not think, just watch, that's how dumb I am))))

And the lock is your misunderstanding of the market.

It's just a stop! When you were trading lock in 2010, that was a misunderstanding of the market.

strangerr:

I do not think, just watch, that's what I am such a jerk)))).

I don't want to buy here because it's silly, why - I wrote earlier).

But he has got a lot of lots on the similar leverage, he has left no maneuver for himself)).

OlegTs:

I've got a lot of lots with such a leverage and no manoeuvre left for myself.)

I have a lot of lots on such a leverage, no maneuvering left for myself))

kooli.... it's a contest.... it's either go for it or... shit and forget))))

OlegTs:

I've got a lot of lots with such a leverage and no manoeuvre left for myself.)

I have a lot of lots on such a leverage, no maneuvering left for myself))

If he did, he would have horns like on his avatar (you know who). If you remember yesterday I told you where the rise is coming from - and I bought a lower order. Competition - in failure - pips here pips there - either here or there. Long term? What long term if the medium term does not work.

rigc:
kooli.... it's a competition.... it's either go for it or... fuck it and forget it))))
no way, the contest is interesting, the duration is a year, the leverage is 1:10, in terms of earning credibility with investors is very suitable))

Ishim:
They can do it for a day, two weeks, and they don't rush anywhere. it's their profit. it's just a stop!

I don't know what to do with it, but I've learned that it's a road to nowhere.

Now the bulls are playing, the task is to lure as many traders as possible into shorts and take their dough, they can do it for another day, two weeks, they are in no hurry, this is their earnings.