FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 826

sergey620x:

Owl flipped over)))

strange... be careful with that owl, maybe Artikl forgot to add a couple of molecules to his bzig zags )))) 98 pips to the moose ))))

emotraid:

weird... be careful with his owl, maybe Artikle forgot to add some molecules to his bzig zags )))) 98 pips to the moose ))))

what the fuck molecules )))) there are some subtle matters here )))

hicks's bazooka just isn't fully formalised ))))

Vizard:

what the hell are molecules ))))) there are subtle matters here ))))

Hicks's bazone is just not fully formalised ))))

the astral projection is not attuned to the materialization of the mental field it means that the causal component cannot make an energetic decision on the chosen pivot point and the zag-zag conclusion - we trade pens by muvinings ))))

emotraid:

theastral projection is not configured to materialize the mental field it follows that the causal component cannot energetically decide the choice of pivot point zagagazka )))) conclusion - trade by hand according to the muwings ))))

hilarious... that's a wrap)))

the second one is easier... if there are positions... put it in the boo and smoke it... and in the evening it's better to stay out of the market today...

Emo, do you work at a philosophical print shop?))

Vizard:

hilarious... that's a wrap )))

the second one is easier...if there are positions...put it in the boo and smoke it...and in the evening it's better to stay out of the market today...

Friday night makes up for all my losses during the week, Friday is my only hope ))))

sergey620x:
Emo, do you work at a philosophical print shop?)))

I'm an adept of the Great Northern Tradition ))))

OlegTs:
I have a USDJPY indicator showing buy on the medium term, who has anything to say?

I do not trade him yet but he is good! I am looking at Aussie - I will take him in when the down trend is over (I will be winning)

Hi all!

Ishim:

I am not trading him yet but he is good! I am looking at Aussie - I will take him in trade when the down trend is over (I will beat him)

Thank you!

OlegTs:
Thanks!

EUR - Forecast by the green correction, look for 1.25 as a dividing level or! - look for a breakthrough of the trend line (the red one is highlighted) if there is no correction, then 1.27+- ceiling.