FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 766

strangerr:

Yes, of course they will be, with fire water, beer, traders, everything like in people's homes, but you just sit at home and do not see a thing)))) If there's no party, why did he come here in the first place?

Convincing. The main thing is to have a collective drinking party. And preferably starting on Thursday.

solar:

Convincing. The main thing is to have a group drinking session. And preferably starting on Thursday.

Yes, we start on Thursday and finish on Tuesday and Wednesday, but how else?

strangerr:

Yes, we started on Thursday and finished on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It would also be good if comrade Tantrik would also sign up. And Mobilny too. At least it wouldn't be boring...

solar:

And it's a good idea for comrade Tantrik to sign up, too. And Mobile too. At least it wouldn't be boring...

About brother Ishim thought too, but there's one thing - he doesn't drink, we must solve the problem, or imagine, we'll drink a glass, and he'll sit and whine about his lines, unworthy as it is ...

I have a feeling we're going to be expanding

alex_r:

I have a feeling we're going to be expanding

You go ahead and get in line, you don't need to expand.)

Drinking? That's easy)))) I've already loaded a beer to get a jump on it)))

alex_r:
Drinking? That's easy)))) I've already loaded a beer for a spurt)))

It's not drinking, it's corporate drinking))) Yakov's not talking, there's a whole group here already.

strangerr:

I was thinking about brother Ishim too, but there's one thing - he doesn't drink, we'd better solve the problem, otherwise imagine us having a drink, and he'll sit there and whine about his lines, it's not very nice ...

He's never had good company.

solar:

he didn't have good company.

Yeah, well, he and his accountants...