FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 635

solar:

such a thing )))) so ? can we have a bit of fun with the break-up of the european union and how everything is redefined ? )))))

if the euro rises, the collapse is silenced and the future becomes clearer )))))))

Круто!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++++++++++++++++++++

That's enough, let's do 2320 :)

OlegTs:

Any chance of a reversal on the loonie ? I think it has 30 pips left to work its way to the bottom

Sdimm:

If the Euro rises, we keep silent about the collapse and the future becomes clearer )))))))

If the future starts to clear then we have to sell ... I do not think that on Thursday they will come up with something sensible ... ...then up again ... in general and so on every day .

solar:

As soon as it starts clearing up we need to sell . I don't think they will come up with anything sensible on Thursday .... then up again... so it's like this every day.

well, even if obliquely upwards than horizontally (made a mistake) ))))

Watching.

solar:

such a thing )))) so ? can we have a bit of fun with the collapse of the european union and how things have been redefined ? )))))
This rise though fits into my old tale, but such a rise on a level playing field makes me wary. It's a shame I slept through it. Was catching a kangaroo in the morning, so I slept it off. now I'm looking at the train that got away :)))

Probably arrived.