FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 552

strangerr:

shopping?

No all closed...good for today...weekend...

maladroit:

I weep ... not only are you quoting yourself, but you're going to trade on Saturday?

Well, how did our trio settle yesterday, they must have closed a long time ago))

I made a stop at 2,326, so let's keep waiting.

Who follows the news and events, is there anything fucking bad out there about Europe?

Kitsan:

This means that stops are hitting both ways for now and no one knows where it will go, but I would like it to go up)))
Until gold corrects, and it's not going to at all, it's premature to talk about a significant move down... I think so, but we'll see.

strangerr:
Who follows the news and events, is there anything fucking bad out there about Europe?

No...

solar:

I weep. ...not only are you quoting yourself, but you decided to trade on Saturday as well?

That was last night. An accurate prediction. Too bad you didn't listen to yourself.

Original post here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50502/page537

strangerr:

No big news today, all seems quiet)

Vizard:

no...

It's a pity. It's at times like this that they usually come out.

strangerr:
Who follows the news and events, is there anything fucking bad about Europe?

the trade balance has even increased. in america it's just a movie - not enough gasoline is being bought - oil depots are clogged - oil prices will go down and so on ....

>