FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 454

Serg51:
Didn't accurately tell you the fuzzy forecast. I looked again now (I traded the pound according to my forecast, I only looked at the euro forecast on Friday night). The growth till the end of the week goes up to 1.2450, then to the 27th of August goes up by 100 pips, then comes back and at the end of the month goes to the double top and on the 1st of September goes southward to 1.21.

ok thanks...

Vizard:

will occasionally hit...but all grail hunting ))))

If you have a grail, all the fairy tales will come true, and then?)))

S&P

Pressed it, if 1398 doesn't hold, then 1352.

The Asians have nailed it all ... haggling ....

strangerr:

You'll have the grail, all the fairy tales will come true, and then?)))

S&P

Pressed it, if 1398 doesn't hold, then 1352.

there will be no 100% forecast programmatic...there are many reasons for that...non programmatic has been around for a long time...and everyone has...it is simple - the ability to wait, mm, realistic targets, hard balls...

about the s&p500...I agree...the club is drawing down...

How can one doubt that the price is going around corners? True in a calm market.

Vizard:

there will be no 100% predictive programming...there are many reasons for that...non-programme programming has been around for a long time...and everyone has it...it's simple - the ability to wait, mm, realistic goals, solid balls...

about the s and p500... I agree... the club is drawn down...

That's for sure, and you can't score it all programmatically.

If yesterday's EUR daily candlestick closed below 2280, I would have been selling, but nowhere.

I told Romanov that this week I will sell the pound, and now I look how not to buy it, here are the forecasts))

This week will show.

Nesradamus:

How can one doubt that the price is going around corners? True in a calm market.

Of course it does... currencies have their own microdynamics...although it changes several times a year...and the algorithms of market makers are not that complicated ))))

Articulus is flat and resistance at 2340, downward direction, levels are gone before the end of the flat

strangerr:

That's for sure, and you can't score it all programmatically.

If yesterday's EUR/day candlestick closed below 2280, I would be selling, but it's going nowhere.

I can't see shit when I'm awake )))) but that's how it is...))

Vizard:

I can't see shit when I'm awake )))) but that's about it...(I wish it was white)))

Contract 2280+ should be felt and then I'll see.