FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 441

somby:
Hey, Tomych, what are you drinking? :) I'm Brandy:)))

Yesterday was a holiday with Jack Denils, today I'm having a beer, my wife's yelling-)

strangerr:

Your fairy tales are a bit gloomy(((.
It would be interesting to hear your opinion Gandalf :))

chepikds:

So, for the next day or two, what comes into my head is what I post ;), and how it will be - only the Wanderer knows! ;)

I do not know anything at all, thanks Tantrik - at least enlightens a little, but does not want to talk to me for a long time)

strangerr:

When I see travel sales I'll be a pessimist too, but in the meantime down without me.
I see, so the majority here are in the bayou). I'm smoking for now, need to monitor the market for a couple of days to start hitting resonance;)

chepikds:

So, for the next day or two, what comes into my head is what I post ;), and how it will be - only the Wanderer knows! ;)

at 1.2295 I agree... below it I don't know...

strangerr:

I don't know anything at all, thanks to Tantrik - at least he enlightens me a little, but he doesn't want to talk to me for a long time)
At least you know where to stop, which is a lot!

chepikds:
I see, so the majority here are in the baja). I'm smoking for now, I need to monitor the market for a couple of days to start getting into resonance;)

Nah, they go buy one day and sell another, like today, I just go buy from pullbacks for now. Zombie, while buys from pullbacks, I'll tell you when the situation changes. Index:

strangerr:

Nah, they buy one day and sell another, like today, but I only buy from the pullbacks for now. Zombie, while buy from the pullbacks, I'll tell you when the situation changes.
Dangerous! I can't understand why the market went up on July 24, what happened there?

chepikds:
Dangerous! I can't understand why the market turned upwards on 24 July, what happened there?

They just started to buy, now they buy back from 2240-90, they don't let it go lower, but they don't push it higher and there are no aggressive sales yet, chatter in general. And why we should ask Margaret.

Vizard:

at 1.2295 I agree...below that I don't know...
If it goes below 2295, the bulls will be in trouble, imho of course...