FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 376

nexter:
I told him the same thing from the beginning, politely, but when he had nothing to say back, he started with "asshole". So you rewind to the beginning yourself.

Why are you getting so worked up? Calm down, everyone's getting worked up and you're talking about yours, take it easy. ))))

Martingeil:

My beauty I will not let anyone (it's about the branch), Margarita is so subtle, you will completely discourage people from coming back...

Stranger, do not be silly this is a forum, well, we sometimes joke, you yourself are not without sin, we are in this branch in passing, now finish your scripts and sail away ;-)

I don't think so... he's got a good sense of humour...

Strangerr:
I'm officially quitting this forum. I'm sick of the fucking bullshit.

People, as long as I live, I am amazed at you. In Russian, the man said that there was a trend change (starting point). In Russian, the man said to take the bottom and be careful with selling ... that's the way it seems. For some reason it's not as simple as that, but it's more subtle. It's easier to shift your mistakes on other people's shoulders ... imho ;0)). And in general, Strenzier emotions aside and go back to work... :0))

Phew! So many pages, I'm tired of reading...

Anyway, people, let's be polite and tolerant to each other. That goes for a lot of people. If someone does not agree with someone else's prognosis/opinion, one can express his/her own in normal language, without insulting people.

Yes, we tease, we laugh, but again, we can and should do it peacefully. Otherwise, everyone will scatter. If there are no insults, there will be no offence.

Success in this difficult business (trade).

margaret:
I don't think... he's got a good sense of humour...
Margot, strangerr : has already settled down, but nexter: is still bubbling over. So who's got a problem with humour?

Kitsan:

Anyway, people, let's be polite and tolerant to each other. That goes for a lot of people. If someone does not agree with someone else's prognosis/opinion, you can express your own in normal language, without insulting people.

Yes, we tease, we laugh, but again, we can and should do it peacefully. Otherwise, everyone will scatter. If there are no insults, there will be no offence.

I agree with you namesake, but you have to come here with a calm mind and hide your bitterness away, only then the dialogue will get better, have a nice day, have a nice weekend.

Kitsan:

Anyway, people, let's be polite and tolerant to each other. That goes for a lot of people. If someone does not agree with someone else's prognosis/opinion, one can express his/her own in normal language, without insulting people.

+1

somby:
Margot, strangerr : has already calmed down, but nexter: is still bubbling up. So who's got a problem with humour?
You're bubbling, I'm just responding to messages addressed to me.

nexter:
You're bubbling, I'm only responding to messages addressed to me.
Come on:))

Strange, let's take it as a joke, it's hard, but who has it easy? Forget it all, come on with strength)))