FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 373

fqbj:

Here's a kitten tasting the water, but not much and he's scared. The downward movement will continue.

Do you think he'll go for a swim?

Sdimm:

And the nickname is ))))
Mask?

Sdimm:

And the nickname is ))))

It's hilarious... but at least we all say thank you to each other... Why fight? It won't make you feel better...

We exchanged opinions in the morning, had a nice little joke in the evening and that's it...

Vizard:

It's hilarious... but you see, we all thank each other at once... You're just arguing... It's not going to make you feel better...

We exchanged opinions in the morning, had a nice little joke in the evening and that's it...

++++++++++

Vizard:

It's hilarious... but you see, we all thank each other at once... You're just arguing... It's not going to make you feel better...

No bargaining)))), but if there's no bargaining, go straight to the prostitutes))) (joke with a beard)

Nesradamus:
Do you think he'll go swimming?

He'll try to jump over.

fqbj:

Trying to jump over.
If my memory serves me right, only dead cats jump...

sergey620x:
The mask?

I wanted a Wizard nickname...but it was busy...I thought it was okay in Russian...it's a bit like.... so I left Mask...

Vizard:

I'm laughing ... aren't you nuts there )))) you might as well sing a bedtime song ))) hilarious ...

what'd you say...)

Nesradamus:
Dimka, I'm embarrassed to ask, why do you write unaddressed thanks, an omen... or what?

No, I do not unaddressed, they are in two or five or ten posts, it is not clear to whom, I understand. I then thank Margaret for the information, and then many others and what. I do not believe in folk omens, no matter what they tell me, I have not seen anything that comes true. And dreams are just a separate topic, but it would take a long time to write about them and probably with examples.