FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 333

forte928:
Congratulations - we keep falling - the hourly closed higher as expected...

"And what is there to put a buy if the hour candle closes below the local candle bodies, then we will definitely go down... And yesterday's call for a pinzet on the day TF no one paid attention - so it turns out everyone is hoping for growth - although only a full-time fall..."

seems to have closed lower - where are we going?

don't forget the yuppies )))) america is particularly aggressive on yuppies.

Ishim:

"And what is there to put a buy if the hour candle closes below the local candle bodies, then we will definitely go down... And yesterday's call for a pinzet on the day TF no one paid attention - so it turns out everyone is hoping for growth - although only a full-time fall..."

Nowhere to go yet ))))

It's officially down by the end of the hour )))) Then we'll see )))

Ishim:

I have three TFs down (H1, H4, daily)

artikul:
Down officially by the end of the hour )))) Then we'll see )))

Hi Zheng! Can a breakdown of the dotted line down or up be a signal?

I'm going to have a smoke and wait for the entrance to the sel)))) in general the picture is interesting - the price is tight, but unfortunately I do not know where it will go crazy-\

It all depends on the data on the English. as they have it, we'll go there.

as ishim wrote yesterday, they ran up to 2260.

Ishim:

In 40 minutes it will be clear where we are going globally...

Sdimm:

Hi Zhen! Can a break of the dotted line down or up be a signal?

Hi ))) I used to think so, now I am not so sure )))) Still watching ))))