FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 273

strangerr:

That's when I realised it was a road to nowhere.
there is a 3% chance - a false-break and it will open in 2-4 hours - as it was before. The rest the next day is a new gain (loss). There is also + this psychological factor - a delay of loss.

strangerr:

That's when I realised that it was a road to nowhere.

Now the bulls are playing, the task is to lure as many traders as possible into shorts and take their dough, they can do this for another day, two weeks, they are in no hurry, this is their livelihood.

Right, they go from 1.25 to 1.17 and start over. (They should be guided by the foundation, otherwise they will play).

Ishim:
there is a 3% chance - a false-break and it will open in 2-4 hours - as it was before. The rest the next day is a new gain (loss). There is also + this psychological factor - delay of loss.

Tantrik, there is no such term in my vocabulary as "false breakout", I see on the approach to the level whether the price will break it or not. Every day earnings-loss is child's play, you have to trade on the strong side and not chase pips, be it 10, 100, 200. Have I made myself clear?

strangerr:

Tantrik, there is no such term in my vocabulary as "false breakout", I see on the approach to the level whether the price will break it or not. Every day earnings-loss is child's play, you have to trade on the strong side and not chase pips, be it 10, 100, 200. Have I made myself clear?
so it was yesterday! correction target was 2380 - but (seen on m5) (maybe too many buyers) changed their mind and chased the bulls, and at the same time a bearish divorce ))))

Ishim:
They will go from 1.25 to 1.17 and start again. (They should be guided by the foundation, otherwise they will play).
Once again - children's nonsense. If they go down, they will tell me))))))))))))

Ishim:
so it was yesterday! correction target was 2380 - but(seen on m5) (maybe there were too many buyers) changed their mind and chased the bulls, and at the same time the divorce bears ))))
You should also check out the ticker, the bears are full of power there

strangerr:

That's when I realised it was a road to nowhere.

Now the bulls are playing, the task is to get as many traders into shorts as possible and take their dough, they can do this for another day, two, a week, they are in no hurry, this is their livelihood.

a day, two, a week, a year.....

five thousand pips back and forth....

okay.... let's go to 1.18 and from there we'll buy it together,huh?

strangerr:
Once again, childish babbling. If they gather down, they will tell me))))))))))))
well, predict for yourself (all over the place)

Ishim:
OK, predict for yourself (whatever the hell it is)
you are already on a first-name basis with him)))) here he has built you up))))

strangerr:
You should also check out teak, the bears are full of power there
I've seen enough of m5 (5-10 candlesticks), and I'm not interested in tick bots.