FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 199

the next candle (H1) is the defining one. And this one has already done its job (1,243)

The trick here is that there are far more sellers than buyers. The market "profits" from taking out the former on stops, and picking up the buyers' positions above 1.243.

mathijsen:
The trick here is that there are far more sellers than buyers. The market "profits" from taking out the former on the stops and picking up the buyers' positions above 1.243.
I said that this morning, but I didn't expect the move to start so early

Dimka-novitsek:
Do you think we'll break the level up? I had a dream that we break the level up and there I have bystops, bystops, bystops!!! Every 5 pips!
15 every 15 pips, it's not going to be a big loss!

mathijsen:
The trick here is that there are far more sellers than buyers. It is "profitable" for the market to take out the first ones on the stops, and catch the buyers' positions above 1.243.
Now, the only thing left for the market to watch out for is the penny stocks ))), the market is drawing optimism for the big fish - wait for the big fish (it will make itself known!).

Ishim:
Only thing left for the market to watch ))), the market is drawing optimism for big fish - wait for the big fish (it will make itself known!).

She's been letting you know where your eyes are, brother Ishim))),

These 2 days the "fish" are definitely laying low and waiting =)

strangerr:

She's been letting me know where your eyes are, brother Ishim))),
while you're on the dole, i've been writing since monday, from now till now how it goes on the m15 (but as i see it's no use)))).)

the euro pound went down))

Now they've hit the ceiling three times. It is unclear when the breakthrough will occur. Nor is it clear what the magnitude of the correction will be.