FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 191

Martingeil:

I opened a demo, i'm pipsing, i'm practicing, i'm a pipser, it's fucked up))))

I don't mind it, no result is also a result, sometimes you need to interrupt the trade to balance your psychological balance, I'm sitting here and I'm sick and tired of this Eur getting spit out or not going at all ...

Such an Axakal and you do not know a thing about pips. I don't believe it. Pips seem to be the easiest thing to do. As soon as I was satisfied with the amount, I closed the deal. For me, a beginner, the appropriate amount is 1 dollar or 30 rubles. I get up to 10 such matches a day. A lot of effort and not much money.

Kitsan:

No, just these.
OK! I'll try to hack if I can))

Martingeil:
shit, he replied read the post carefully, scroll back...
only now it has come to light - he was stopping on the bajas while growing - no more questions.

Kitsan:

That's where the volumes were

They weren't, they are.

Martingeil:
OK! I'll try to hack if I can))

If it works, post it, it'll come in handy in the future)

Myth63:

Folks, what did Uncle Beni have to say, please give me a link or his dialogue.

somby:
Such an Axakal and you don't know a thing about pips. I don't believe it. Pips seem to be the easiest thing to do. As soon as I was satisfied with the amount, I closed the deal. For me, a beginner, the appropriate amount is 1 dollar or 30 rubles. I get up to 10 such matches a day. A lot of effort, not a lot of money.
I can do it with pips, I can do it with volatile market, if I feel the price is not exhausted I can leave the market quickly, but when it's slow I don't have enough nerves ...

strangerr:

They weren't, they are.
I mean, you can't buy them now)))

Martingeil:
OK! I'll try to crack it if I can))

There's nothing to break, the CME guys pull the volume tape and digest it on their server. Then the turkey stomps in and takes the data. That's all. If there will be something interesting in the middle, throw me a peek.

Martingeil:
I can do it with pipsips in a quiet market, in a volatile market, I can do it with pips, if I feel that the price is not exhausted I exit the market quickly, but when it's slow I don't have enough nerves ...
There are robot-advisors. I have no ideas and algorithms, but I have no knowledge of MQL. Can a robot really replace a human? My idea is that robot may replace a human, because the market is so flexible and mobile (and I have a suspicion that dealer guys cheat, all these candlesticks are 50-70 points off the mark). You need at least 3 robots for different market conditions.