FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 164

Serg51:
And that's how much more will be thrown around. A normal big investor would not go around the topic. And I don't want to flirt with small ones. If they want money, let them invest it. No - less headache with their constant deposits/withdrawals.
Oh, yeah... My friends have been investing with VIP status, among my friends who invest more than 10k - many of them read the forum, there are quite a few questions in my personal contacts on the forum saying I have 30k to distribute in who I would rather. I advise the topic from personal observation - the influx of money is greatly enhanced after the creation of the theme. And the flood... Once a week came out, unsubscribed and until the next weekend

strangerr:

Tantrik, now that's a zone whose price return in the near future equals 1% out of a hundred.))

A day or two? I've already written about the future - they will divorce.... and only 1 person called what's next (as you understood it's not you)(screenshots saved, you can go back to this conversation 4-5. 09.12) As for the percentages, 99% is cool! I had 93% at a good time - for a trade it is wood (with targets of course)

add. hee-hee to Mobile 1% left )))))))

I've been reading the thread... It brings back memories. Dedicated to the Common Man!!!

>

Sdimm:

this is the pretzel I'm interested in the euro pound))))

strangerr:

Clearly, thank you.)

Sdimm:

Clearly, thank you )

Brother Ishim, hello, you are unusually polite)))

nexter:
oh my... The theme is advised by personal observation - the inflow of money increases considerably after the creation of the theme. I advise the topic from personal observation - the influx of money is greatly enhanced after the creation of the theme. And the flood... Once a week out, sign off and the next weekend
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

MaxZ:

I've been reading the thread... It brings back memories. Dedicated to the Common Man!!!

))))))) >

strangerr:

Brother Ishim, hello, you are unusually polite)))
Working on myself ))))

Hello all. I'm writing a little off-topic. The situation is as follows, put money on account in Insta on 27 July via Qiwi and dosihh not arrived. I appealed 4 times to the managers through the site, asked to give all the data transfer. After that, write the transfer to the financial department and this no ear, no spirit, and money has not been and do not have on account.