FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 162

By the way, being a trader has taught me to look at this world differently. For example in our country there are no preconditions for a trend change, even a correction is very weak.

forte928:
It's not a paradox, it's a sad reality - in your town there are more thugs than cultured people, so draw a conclusion where it is safer... The same thug, if confronted, turns out to be a jackal who starts howling in fear because it is easier to deal with his victim in a pack...
I got it! When I was beaten it was only by a crowd!!!!

Uh... I get it... one thing... it's better to be willing but not able to.... than to be able but not able to.... No offense if I offended anyone with a word-\\\.

somby:
I'm in the sharpening room! When I got beaten it was only by Crowd!!!!
But then I fished them out one at a time:)))))))))))))))

somby:
I'm in the sharpening room! When I've been hit, I've only been hit by a Crowd!!!!

it's cool when you get hit by a crowd)))) so many options...so many mistakes.... then there's something to think about... it's the same with us until we check...we don't believe it....

tema077:
Uh... I get it... one thing... it's better to be willing but not able to.... than to be able but not able to.... No offense if I offended anyone with a word-\\\.
You know what I've learned after 34 years. "You don't have to bend to a changing world. It's better to bend to HIM!!!"

Tantrik, that's the zone, the return of the price to which in the near future equals 1% out of a hundred)))

Better tell me, what's being done with the british? Going up 5665 then 5725?

maladroit:
I have a sell on the pound to 1.5547

maladroit:

We go to 1.5400.