FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 136

OK, no answer on PAMMs, I'll ask you later, good night, I'm going to bed!!!

Sdimm:

same thing, tomorrow's kebabs need a break )))))
rest, rest on your kebabs, in Uryupinsk sharing your living space...:-))

strangerr:

Well, at the weekend will tell you why you should not sell, although I do not know whetherit is worth it, not very much want to listen to hooting again and read the stupid vnnnnies without any arguments.

Strange, you won't believe it... I remembered everything... and the councillor forgot to turn off with 360% of the profits from the depo, went out to steam ... came back... and everything was closed... real... not cent... usd... went back to the bubble... I won't be back for 2 or 3 months... Strange will keep in touch with you... I advise newcomers to read carefully everything that is written on this forum .... I'll take another 15-20 percent of the profits next week...

People don't believe in omens.)

Rustbunch:
I don't understand anything... I read the terms of trade, I see a 1 pip spread on EURUSD instrument. I opened a position and was 10 points down because of the spread. Why by 10?

When they say 1 point spread on a five-digit, they actually mean x10, i.e. 10 points. For example, a typicalcurrenex spread on the euro is 0.1-0.6 and up to 0.9 on the news. If the average is higher, that means the kitchens are throwing in for petrol, kebabs, broads, etc.

zy. CFTC have released traders positions, operators have reduced buying. So the movement as of 01.08 is more buy than sell. The situation is close to parity. I will try to assume the change of trend from bearish to bullish after the end of this week. Well at least chatter for a week or two in a wide range.

Zzzzy. Slates and circles anyone else? I can sell in bulk))).

You guys think here, I'm going for the weekend, closer to the water. It's +36 in the daytime and up to +40 in some places. Outside it's nighttime and +28. It's fucking amazing.

pspspspsps and on mt5 indeed, the eurosd branch is a comedyclub, free))))

Well, this time I think the Euro is going to 1.27. I was too tired to wait) Sips are also going up, after the pullback at about 1345, then to the region of 1405 and higher.

The sheep have been put into shorts up to their ears, they will be stomped mercilessly)

costy_:
People don't believe in omens.)
There are still people who don't believe in omens! ;))

So. Last week there was a "reversal" of levels, i.e. the week level was below the contract level:

As I said last week there was a "shake-out" in a particularly perverse way)))) and everything fell into place:

Next week buy from contract and last week's levels, 1.2282 and 1.2293, stop under the low of 1.2219, I would say at 1.2207, for short-termers take at 1.2490 and 1.2583. I do not show higher safes, everything is OK there (for bulls)). Those who will sell next week, I advise to think where to get some money for the new depo. That's it.

marker:

The rams are in the shorts up to their ears, they will stop mercilessly)

On open positions it is better to watch the net value (difference),

and on orders without accumulation