FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 88

I don't know when I'm going to profit from this unpredictable pair)) The spread is 3 again, and at night it was 9\.

artikul:

At 2205 will be the first strike with a bearish paw )))
Buy: 1.2197 Take profit: 1.2215 in action
Buy: 1.2219 Take profit: 1.2240
Sell: 1.2130 Take profit: 1.2110

Sell: 1.2105 Take profit: 1.2070

The second strike with the claws is possible from 2240))

The results of the ECB meeting (following the US Fed) disappointed financial market investors. Bernanke confirmed the slowdown in economic activity in the country, but did not say what concrete action to take to resolve the situation. Draghi, who had promised much the day before, did not do anything and did not announce further steps.

Initial reaction was not clear - when the Bank of England and then ECB left policy unchanged, it was a rapid growth of European currencies. With such a rise, few could believe that prices would not only return to the point from which the rally on the news started, but also fall below the lows of the week...

Disappointment with the ECB statement released on Thursday is likely to weigh on the euro in the coming days, although there are enough arguments in the statement and comments to prevent a worst-case scenario of a decline. The ECB has left interest rates unchanged and although there have been significant moves towards quantitative easing, hopes of action soon have been dashed. The next big event will be the release of the US non-farm payrolls data for July.

next up is the drag speech... no longer interesting

in boo order pulled out, you can still have a coffee ))))

I'm confused by yesterday's very decent volumes at 2270 or so,they appeared on the hairpin return down, then gave a good profit to the sellers crowd, more than halfhappily closed in profit. I don't get it,

I bought the eu last night with a target of 2270, I don't even want to speculate any further.

OlegTs:

I'm confused by yesterday's very decent volumes at 2270 or so,they appeared on the hairpin return down, then gave a good profit to the sellers crowd, more than halfhappily closed in profit. I don't get it,

I bought the eu last night with a target of 2270, I don't even want to speculate any further.

Tantrik was among them...that I know)))

OlegTs:

If we get past 2225, we'll get to 90.

OlegTs:

If the zig-zag does not break at 2205, we will go higher and the next level where the bulls get their necks snapped is 2260, so the top of the zig-zag may well be at 2270 ))))

maladroit:
If we get past 2225, we'll get to 90
1.226 stop

OlegTs:

A simple grail for tehanalysis https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2012/08/oscpqawk5_small.gif make a line chart on a daily chart and watch it on the history, when in doubt, open such a chart and everything will be clear... ;0))

SEVER11:
a simple grail for tehanalysis https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2012/08/oscpqawk5_small.gif make a line chart on a daily chart and watch it on the history, when in doubt, open such a chart and everything will be clear... ;0))
thanks)))