FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 30

emotraid:
I'll try gold in real tomorrow at last, everything was so nice on the demo, but the demo had wild setbacks )))
Gold, you say ... better to transfer the deposit to the orphanage, fool the dtshchnikov))))))))

emotraid:
Tomorrow I will try gold in the real, everything was so beautiful on the demo, but the demo was suffering from wild setbacks ))))

how many years was it beautiful? ( ist test meant )

withdraw money from deposits and go around the world by December 21, no time to lose))))

Looking for a safer place, I think I heard somewhere...)

Martingeil:

withdraw money from deposits and go around the world by December 21, no time to lose))))

Australia sucks. Either the sharks or the natives will catch you and eat you. I don't think we'll make it to December.

Martingeil:

With the guys (nikolay) come after such trips, there is not enough space))))

Vizard:

how many years was it beautiful? ( ist test)

Since half a year, I was playing gold with small lots 0.1, on the demo 37 thousands with kopecks. I started with 3 thousands, and with other pairs of 3 - 5 lots slowly ))))

Why, it won't get to December, eh? Any word on the apocalypse schedule shifting???

Oh, I get it, I'm not Russian. You mean you're gonna get eaten in Australia)))

emotraid:

i've been playing with goldsince 6 months, small lots 0.1 each, i started with 3 thousands on my demo - 37 thousands and kopecks, and other pairs 3 - 5 lots at a time)))

Use his algorithm and run it in the tester for 8-10 years in manual mode (strictly following the algorithm) ....... then there will be fewer disappointments...

Sdimm:

with the nikolayas will come after such hikes, there won't be enough space))))
Then to your place to the north - I heard that there will be an ark for everyone....

Vizard:

write down the ts algorithm and run it for 8-10 years in the tester in manual mode (following the algorithm closely) .... then there will be fewer disappointments...

it's not a ts... it's a simple approach, i opened several pairs without stops, i looked the next day, i covered growing pairs or put a stop close to them and waited... it's not good for real trading... i'll go bust within a week ))))