Time machine. Your actions. - page 23

alexx_v:

Lizavetta said - they know, so they know and so on.

Yes... but it's not that tough))

It's just that if everyone knows the future quotes - it's tantamount to everyone not knowing and the future is unknown - such is the paradox. (This is about a pure market which is not influenced by fundamentals)

Imho.

I would make this analogy - if you find out that tomorrow a meteor will fall to earth and everything will die, what will you do? How would knowing the future help you? The price of knowing the future is understanding your helplessness.

solar:

I would make this analogy - if you find out that tomorrow a meteor will fall to earth and everything will die, what will you do? How would knowing the future help you? The price of knowing the future is understanding your helplessness.

I stressed ( this is about a pure market, which is not influenced by fundamental factors).

I mean a pure competition market in which the price is set by the buyer and the seller. It's just that the poor thing about such a market is that it's efficient.

And the fundamentals and force majeure, yes, are hard to change...

jelizavettka:

I stressed ( this is about a pure market which is not influenced by fundamental factors).

That is, a pure competition market where the price is set by the buyer and the seller. And the fundamentals and force majeure, yes, it is hard to change...

That's an example. It may not seem like a good one to you. But. Knowing the future is useless.

DmitriyN:
Maybe. I was wondering where my posts were going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, here we go again... it seems to have started!

Editor (daddy) - on!

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA

solar:

This is an example. It may seem unfortunate to you . But. Knowledge of the future is useless.

Yes, it's just that the value of knowledge is inversely proportional to the number of owners of that knowledge...

PapaYozh:

Or maybe there is no "dad" and no Dima?

Maybe someone decided to play "fathers and children" with 2 accounts?

Yeah, only not "play", but to bang, switching al-tab control between tanks, counter-oh,... online and forums... :-)

Roman.:

Yeah, only not "play", but pounding, switching al-tab control between tanks, counter-Os,... online and forums... :-)
It's all Freud Trollolo shenanigans)

jelizavettka:

Yes, it's just that the value of knowledge is inversely proportional to the number of owners of that knowledge...

Again!!! Freemasons... Conspiracy, the World Consortium of Banks - attacking!

Here - Broko - is taken out!

Roman.:

Again!!! Freemasons... Conspiracy, the World Consortium of Banks - attacking!

Here - Broko - is out!

What do you mean, they took it out? Can you give me a link where I can read it?