Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 9

sever32:

another train rides with other Komsomol members....

and a man in a dirty uniform, with a Mi... is walking to the turnpike again.
You'd think Luzhkov would have something to do with it.

paukas:
What, it would seem, has Luzhkov got to do with it?
What does it have to do with Izya Muromets?

sever32:
even though Iza Muromets

you want to watch a movie about yourself? bourgeois

Mischek2:

will you watch a movie about yourself? bourgeois
make a short film of you walking away from this place.)

sever32:
make a short film of you walking away from this place on a 5K.)

All right, well, bye.

Mischek2:

All right, well, goodbye

he's just looking over there, why isn't he coming?

Still... is the probability of a random event objective or subjective?

And is there an objective probability independent of subjects at all?

sever32:

I don't give a rat's ass... You've got a soft spot in your eye, you've been acting clumsy lately. The pack needs a new leader.

i have a picture: a Komsomol train is rushing along. komsomol members are going to develop the virgin soil. some will settle down, most will perish, a few will succeed. there is a lot of noise in the train, everybody is discussing something.

The camera moves to the steppe, where a man in a dirty, muddy shirt with a Mischek patch, pickaxe, slowly strolls down a well-trodden path... ...and the train with the Komsomol members is derailed...

)

No, it's not a derailment! And to Los Angeles via Ulaanbaatar - three trains went that way and then they stopped the leak.

BMG:

Still... is the probability of a random event objective or subjective?

And is there an objective probability independent of subjects at all?

Only subjective, i.e. dependent on the observer's knowledge. It is true that they say there are things that are fundamentally unknowable at the quantum level, but we are interested in the market. And even more specifically - mainly information in the form of quotes history. But availability of information is not awareness.)

GameOver:
Probability theory is just a theory. Not an axiom, a theory. In essence - about a spherical horse in a vacuum. Moreover, it is based on several premises, which for some reason are considered to be true a priori. For example, it is postulated that a coin has no memory, and so on. But sorry, for a moment, we are not in a vacuum and we are not horses. we live in the world of information. information is inseparable from matter, in fact there is matter - there is information. and if there is a coin, it has memory, past states, trends, external factors, and this cannot be discarded.

Information is primary, matter is secondary. Rather, matter is tertiary and wave is secondary.

I.e. the order is as follows: information arises first, information gives rise to a wave, the wave gives rise to matter.

In other words:

• matter cannot exist without a wave - a wave can exist without matter,
  • Wave cannot exist without information - information can exist without wave,
  • Matter cannot exist without information - information can exist without matter.

It would be more accurate to say, not "we live in a world filled with information", but "we live in a world based on information".

It would be even more accurate to say that we wander in the world of information. We wander by getting lost. Information is impermanence, per se. And we, once accidentally plunged into this impermanence, wander in it, wander, wander...not accidentally.

And if there is a coin, it has a memory, past states, tendencies, external factors, and this cannot be discarded. a little later I will elaborate on the idea.
It is better to say not "the coin has a memory", but "there is information about the coin as such, and there is information about its states in the past, its states in the present and its states in the future".