Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 4

Non-parametric statistics to the rescue.

And why URAIN suggests that the emphasis should be on calculating consistency, maybe it is the ratio of Eagles to Tails in the series that is more important, rather than how they are arranged in the series.

GameOver:

and it's not mine either, come to think of it. that's the theory of probability too! )
and a special case is just a special case.

I mean, the series has several parameters that are balanced, in accordance with the theory. It works, it can't help but work, that's a fact.
But for some reason people only look at one without noticing the other.

it's the same in the market.
There are more flops than trends, right? But trends are faster. And everything is balanced.

I don't agree with you, there are as many flotsam as there are trends!!!!!!!!!!! and it's a fact.

dentraf:

I don't agree with you here, there is as much of a flat as there is a trend!!!!!!!!!!! and this is a fact.

i disagree ))) the market is in a 60-80% flat. i did not make this up. but i checked it - they do not lie! ))))

GameOver:

don't agree ))) in terms of time the market is flat 60-80%. not my idea. but i checked - they don't lie! ))))
About time maybe, but in terms of distance travelled equal!!!!!!!!!

GameOver:

don't agree ))) in terms of time the market is flat 60-80% . not my idea. but i checked - they don't lie ! ))))

It's impossible to claim that without having a definition of a trend and a definition of a flat.

Do you have one ?

GameOver:

don't agree ))) in terms of time the market is flat 60-80%. not my idea. but i checked - they don't lie! ))))

If the price changes by 1p, is it a trend or is it still a flat?

PapaYozh:

If the price has changed by 1 point, is it already trending or is it still flat?
No. For it to be a trend, it needs to go back half a point.

PapaYozh:

If the price changed by 1p, is it a trend or is it still a flat?

for the seconds chart is a rally

Mischek2:

It's impossible to say without having a definition of trend and a definition of a flat.

Do you have one?

of course there is. each investment horizon has its own. why do you want it? do you want money? :-))))))
The trend is a no-holds-barred move. the size depends on. what's not clear?

A trend is a directed impulsive movement, possibly without failure, or with pullbacks that do not exceed the main impulse that sets the trend.

dentraf:
About time maybe, but about the distance travelled equals!!!!!!!!!

you seem to be starting to suspect something....?