Profitable trading - page 5

cudahar:
Dear Elephantpotam, if the broker draws the candles, which he will, it's up to you for the yards and miles.
I would like to ask you to lend me your eyes so I can sit at my computer 24 hours a day and not once a week for a couple of hours just to write a text.

fozi:

No fucking way, the point is that it's all pure bullshit.

It's the agony of the topicstarter who happened to find a profitable candlestick combination.

And now he's probably on every forum shouting about what a successful trader he is.

Ignore it.

People!!! By the way, patterns, fractals, turkeys, chickens and ducks are losing their positions. A new theme - a goose! If it nibbles on the grass - you have to open a short one! If it stands and flaps its wings - it's a sidewinder at the market! If he heads down and shuts his eyes - expect collapse of the euro! But if the head is under the wing and sleeps all day in the sun - it means that the market is flat.

fozi:

No fucking way, the point is that it's all pure bullshit.

It's the agony of the topicstarter who happened to find a profitable candlestick combination.

And now he's probably on every forum yelling about what a successful trader he is.

Ignore it.

I read on the internet, the topicposter is the ability to write intelligently and express himself clearly. I'm bloated with pride. Don't hold a grudge for the elephant-potato - they're good creatures.

cudahar:
Buddy!!! Money is money. I don't give a shit who jokes about me. Short people. I was carrying a grand a month for Forex for two years.I even think the teasing am amuses me because I thought that robots write messages. You may think that I have programmed it!

What kind of job did you lose? What was your job?

cudahar:
People!!! By the way, patterns, fractals, turkeys, chickens and ducks are losing their positions. A new theme - a goose! If it nibbles on the grass, you have to open a short one! If it stands and flaps its wings - it's a sidewinder at the market! If he heads down and shuts his eyes - expect collapse of the euro! But if the head is under the wing and sleeps all day in the sun - it means that the market is flat.
Be careful with the goose. They sometimes pinch their balls below the waist.

What are you picking on the kid for!

Topeka starter! Don't listen to anyone and just go ahead. I do not advise to read books, they are usually written by losers who have not made money on Forex, but have earned money on the sale of their books.

I don't advise to listen to local traders who will tell you about MM to 0.0000001% of the maximum load on the deposit and other nonsense. If you need normal brokers - write in a personal.

PS. If I had listened to the trading rules, which are preached by the administration and the local smart guys, the Forex would have remained a demo account for me.

dimeon:

What are you picking on the kid for!

Topeka starter! Don't listen to anyone and just go ahead. I do not advise to read books, they are usually written by losers who have not made money on Forex, but have earned money on the sale of their books.

I don't advise to listen to local traders who will tell you about MM to 0.0000001% of the maximum load on the deposit and other nonsense. If you need normal brokers - write in a personal.

PS. If I had listened to the trading rules, which are preached by the administration and the local smart guys, the Forex would have remained a demo account for me.

HELLO BROTHER, THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. I LOST MY JOB AGAIN. I MADE A VOW TO MYSELF---- NOT TO GO ONLINE BEFORE FRIDAY!!! I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF DEMOS THERE. IF THINGS GET ROUGH, EVEN ON A DEMO, I'LL BE IN A BAD MOOD AND IT'LL AFFECT MY WORK.THAT'S WHAT MY REASONABLE VOICE SAID. THE OTHER VOICE SAID "DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE, THEY'RE JUST DEMOS" WHAT CAN THEY DO? "PRESS THE KEYBOARD AND GO ONLINE! " SO I DID ............ I OPENED THE DEMOS AND THERE'S A LOT OF MINUSES AND SOME STOP OUTS. SO IT SMELLS LIKE PARAFFIN ....... THE MOOD IS BELOW THE FOREFRONT ....... THIS MORNING AT WORK, THE BOOGEYMAN IS LECTURING ME, AS USUAL. ............ I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET IT PASS ME BY -- AS I USUALLY DO .... BUT I UNEXPECTEDLY (EVEN FOR MYSELF) STARTED SCREAMING "I'M FED UP WITH YOUR LECTURES !!!" . I WAS TOLD I WAS NERVOUS AND OFFERED TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB FROM MONDAY .............. I'M SO FED UP WITH EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!! I AM A FINANCIAL JUNKIE. I GO ONLINE FROM MY WORK COMPUTER. SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE BACK NEXT TIME.

jelizavettka:

What kind of job did you lose? What kind of work did you do?

I WORK AS A MANAGER.

cudahar:

I WORK AS A MANAGER.
Who?

and how well it all started... read the book, wings behind my back... were.