FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 9

strangerr:

All the future is in the past, Mr. Recker)))
or rather, the signals of the future are in the signals of the past... it's important to get them right...

strangerr:

The interesting thing is that it will happen.
The world has chewed up the collapse of the union and moved on... the same will happen with America... when China gives way to a crisis, it will be essential...

margaret:
You are ill-informed. I had a diploma project in banking at university, I worked on it for half a year...

You should always tell people what they want to hear, I would have told them I bought a Soparozhets, but no, I upset the distinguished gentleman)))

Gianni, roughly so.

forte928:
or rather, the signals of the future in the signals of the past... It's important to find them correctly...
The future is an event stream that we have not yet experienced. It is formed and does not repeat the past in any way (it is always new). There are some cycles of repetitive events with different periods that overlap in quality.

Serg51:
The future is an event stream that we have not yet experienced. It is formed and does not repeat the past in any way (always new). There are some cycles of repetitive events with different periods that overlap in quality.
This is completely wrong - the future depends entirely on the actions of the past - only the event of the future depends on a bunch of factors of the past - not just one point but a bunch of points...- as a result we observe a response in the future -

Serg51:
I understand that the indicator takes data from files that need to be downloaded?
Yes, you have to download the history of reports, I downloaded it for 10 years)

Serg51:
The future is an event stream that we have not yet experienced. It is formed and does not repeat the past in any way (always new). There are some cycles of repetitive events with different periods that overlap in quality.
I also checked timezones for euras, and it turns out you can accurately enough identify the turning point, but you have to look through a lot of time zones...and you have to define the rules first and then predict it all, but there are few rules, but you have to learn how to identify them...

forte928:
This is completely wrong - the future depends entirely on past actions - only a future event depends on a bunch of past factors - not just a single point but a bunch of multiple points...- as a result we see a response in the future -
This is a different opinion from your personal one, not an erroneous one)))

3-0 fuck)

marker:
Yes, you need to download the history of the reports, I downloaded 10 years of them)
Where did you download it?