FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 506

strangerr:

Idon't like it when they spread their fingers, and a pawn is lying around))))

There's forecasts here! You've been dumped - it's gone.

It seems to you, you talk to fools (I do not like it - it does not concern me), and the result is 0, they ask where to put a stop - 250pp. - Well done!

strangerr:

Especially for you I show you what is in the way:

No fool will buy when the price falls from the contract on volume, it is better to buy even more expensive but reliable, that is why Emo said yesterday to cover the buy. 2193, 2123, you want to buy, smoke till tomorrow.

there's the opening of the day, the trend week, etc... the fbc may also be a part of.... all in a pile)))

Ishim:

I'm not going to argue - yes, the price has bounced back from the contract (fuck it) and unemployment has nothing to do with it. The main thing is to turn over and get back up again.

What was that you said about the dumpsters?

It's about your flips, which come out in winks, because you don't use stops, pick up, roll over, there and Kolyan will do.

strangerr:

No fool will buy when the price falls from the contract on volume, it is better to buy even more expensive but reliable, that is why Emo said yesterday to cover the buy. 2193, 2123, you want to buy, smoke till tomorrow.

I disagree. Here is the max trade since the beginning of the week, at 1.2257. The price has not passed it yet, and it is not clear where it will go).

strangerr:
It's about your rollovers, which are coming out in winks because you don't use stops, pick up more, roll over, there's Kolyan coming too.
I do not know what to do with the forecasts, do not like trading , write in private! (I do not believe your shopping! - it happens, everyone is different)

Kitsan:

I disagree. Here is the maximal price since the beginning of the week at 1.2257. The price has not passed it yet, and it is not clear where it will go).

It is not clear where it will go, and I am only buying. The trade is 2258.

Tantric, I can afford a stop of more than 250 pips, because I don't scavenge and I don't pick up crap.

strangerr:

Wherever it goes, I only go shopping.

Tantric, I can afford a stop of more than 250 pips, because I don't scavenge and don't pick up any crap.

I can't afford to go higher than 250 pips, because I don't scavenge.

Ishim:
demo?

Mudemo

strangerr:

Especially for you I show you what is in the way:

You wouldn't dream of selling - until you saw my screenshot with the buys closed! (lecturer)

Ishim:
You wouldn't dream of selling - until you saw my screenshot with the baits closed! (lecturer)

You're the one who's making trouble here with your lines on the demos, and you should shove your sales up your ass, only a moron can sell now, you'll never get them closed, you'll fill a stall while everybody is sick of this asshole "yobchat", he can't raise his account, and he teaches others how to live here.