FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 218

Serg51:
the eurene will grow back nicely)))

I do not doubt it, since yesterday I have been buying, waiting for the minimum of 1.2600, and then we will see.

installyator:

I don't doubt it, I have been buying since yesterday, waiting for the minimum of 1.2600 and we will see.

The euro/yen.

What happened this afternoon? What did they say that we went up so fast? Because I was drinking beer and didn't go to the terminal.

They didn't say anything unusual, just that the doll knocked down the sellers' stops, because all the time the sellers feel good, but the buyers don't feel good )) But, I don't think we will open with a big gap upwards.

yardex:
They didn't say anything unusual, just that the doll knocked down the sellers' stops, because all the time the sellers feel good, but the buyers don't feel good )) But, I don't think we will open with a big gap up.
It's more like down.

MobileMan:
down sooner
There won't be a gap)))

Serg51:
There will be no GAP)))
Anyway, I don't care, up and down, I work with the system, I still have positions, which I bought at 1.3367 ))

yardex:
I still have the positions I bought at 1.3367 ))

Seriously?

And in terms of time, how long has it been, can we share the experience?

From 2 April! It's too early to talk about the experience, the trial ends on 2 April 2013. )) The goal is 100% p.a., reliability, not profit in the first place. The system is not killable!

yardex:
Anyway, I do not care, up and down, I work within the system, I still have positions, which I bought at 1.3367 ))
The main thing is that there is no negative swap! I am still buying Aussie dollar - in half a year the swap accumulates more than the drawdown))))