FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 204

If you look at it, it's all very easy and straightforward. 90% are waiting for 1.16 - 1.18 - 1.19 - 1.20

Just like that it's easy to chop up a lot of dough and then go to the top and chop up a lot again.

Remember June..... when crowds of people packed their suitcases, valyon boots and headed north to the area of 1.30 - 1.36

Did they get a ride? No. Because it was obvious and everyone was dragged to warm countries to bask in the sun in felt boots and boots.

And there are many such cases if you look into the not too distant past.

installyator:

If you look at it, it's all very easy and straightforward. 90% are waiting for 1.16 - 1.18 - 1.19 - 1.20

Just like that it's easy to chop up a lot of dough and then go to the top and chop up a lot again.

Remember June..... when crowds of people packed their suitcases, valyon boots and headed north to the area of 1.30 - 1.36

Did they get a ride? No. Because it was obvious and everyone was dragged to warm countries to bask in the sun in felt boots and boots.

And there are many such cases if you look into the not too distant past.

Now a correction is being prepared on the daily chart, with a small one, then a low update will continue and only then a more or less decent correction upwards will take place.

forte928:

I'm just thinking out loud, don't mind me.

I'm as much of an analyst as the zombie TV shows )

forte928:
this kind of activity involves controlling the situation in conjunction with relaxation...
must))))

fqbj:

Yeah! You could sketch out a simple owl and just keep counting the dough.

I'm already digging in my archives! :-)

The main thing that spread should not be too big for this instrument... But look, if you have a few months, it will be better.

You should try it...

marker:
Bears should already be queuing up for Vaseline))
Exactly! :-)

Roman.:
Exactly! :-)
To give to the gobies later?)))

Roman.:

Already digging through my archives! :-)

The main thing is that the spread on this instrument should not be too big through the office you trade with... But look for yourself - a few months - it will be fine.

You should try it...

Looked at it, the spreads are too big. I also need a server on the DC server. Then maybe something will work.

Roman.:

Already digging through my archives! :-)

The main thing is that the spread on this instrument should not be too big through the office you trade with... But look for yourself - a few months - it will be a relief.

You should try it...

Take this ... setuphttps://www.mql5.com/en/code/8417

Serg51:
Very narrow channel and large spread. The owl hardly trades at all.
The channel is 4-5 real pips. I will try limiters from its borders to the midline first manually placing orders...