FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 139

odiseif, you have a very interesting approach to trading, you don't read analysts or watch RBC, but you take the weekly charts very seriously. Don't analysts make their forecasts using weekly charts as well? Does it follow that you are an analyst yourself?

By the way, looking at the lower chart, I still do not understand why you cannot go up. Can I ask you to post these same charts here at the end of the week and explain why the price has gone up. If, of course, it will go up.

odiseif:
I don't see any reason to turn upwards .

You bet, you can't see anything at all in that picture.

yardex:

If, of course, it goes up.

I didn't say price won't go up .... The question is where it will go ... you trade on daily as I understand it? I know that if I trade on the m1 I have to take 10 pips say, and if you compare the daily and candlestick minutes, then the daily should take about half a thousand pips ... so ... the price won't change direction on the daily, it won't go 500 pips up ... it won't go 200 pips up .... and if you watch a d1 and close under the jitters which 100 pips, it's not trading but amateurism .

yardex:

but take the weekly charts very seriously.

I was just giving an opinion ...i am not an analyst and i am not serious about weekly charts ...3 pips five times a day is enough for me .

herhuman:
Of course, you can't see anything at all in this picture.
The picture can be enlarged ..... although there is nothing to see especially ... everything is directed downwards .... you cannot stop such a train without strong impulses ...... there are many people who want to get on at the terminus and tickets are limited.

Bad example. On the forex, it's the other way around, there are no limited tickets.

If there are no tickets down, then we go up. )

odiseif
I didn't say the price won't go up ....The question is where it will go..............so ... the price won't change direction from here on the daily chart, it won't go 500 points up ... it won't even go past 200 points .... and if you look at B1 and close 100 points under the jitters, it's not trading but amateurism.

I see, it depends on the trader's strategy. I am interested in the movement of minimum 100 points and maximum 200 points. The 500 point movement is not even considered. Maybe, from your point of view, I am an amateur indeed.
But then could you tell us about your success in, say, the last 3 months. How much profit percentage?

Chet's a stand-up, not a trading day.

+ 57 pips on the gap ))

Maybe tomorrow it'll all bubble up and we'll fly again.

Superbus, 250 km/h, worth 13 million euros, wow)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wEaG2u-BY

at 4 o'clock a downward divergence is forming, so move further south....