FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 513

strangerr:

I remember a conversation I had with mobilich about closing your sells, he said it would take a while before you close your sells... I'm sick of it with this "yobchat" asshole who can't even raise his account and teaches others how to live.
I remember a conversation with Mobilich about how you wouldn't close your sells for a long time... He closed his sells. And you are beating yourselves up again.

margaret:

The debt crisis is increasingly affecting ordinary Europeans. As expected, the unemployment rate in the eurozone broke a new record, rising by 0.1% to 11.2% in June.

According to the June data, 25,112 million people were out of work in the EU, 17,801 million of them in the Eurozone.

The lowest unemployment figures were in Austria (4.5%), the Netherlands (5.1%), Germany (6.8%) and Luxemburg (5.4%). The highest rates are observed in Spain (24.8%) and Greece (22.5%).

Waiting for the 4th overhike on m5 and then we will go to the sell side. 2325

Roman.:
What do we do now?
They don't have a job - that's for sure.

Beautiful pictures are painted by the eurofrank - sell-limits and checkers naked! Into the channel! Went in on the market myself.

Ishim:
They don't have a job - unequivocally.

I see. Already had time to read a little later than mine: "wait for the 4th move on the m5 and then we'll go to the sell. 2325".

Roman.:

I see. Already had time to read a little later than mine: "wait for the 4th move on the m5 and then go to the sell. 2325".
This is a dream come true.

Ishim:
it's a matter of dreaming.
It treats beautifully. Hard to disagree... :-)

Ishim:
it's a matter of dreaming.

I understand that if we don't go down, we won't go up. It's like a riddle: you have to lick the back in order to stroke the front)

lactone:

I understand that if you don't go down, you won't go up. It's like a riddle: if you want to stroke the front, you have to lick the back).

I forgot. What's the answer? :-)

P.S. That reminds me... :-)

lactone:

I understand that if we don't go down, we won't go up. It's like a riddle: you have to lick the back in order to pet the front)
We've written here before - buyers are like gadflies at the mowing )))).