FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 507

Yeah, there's nothing to add. I think we can still go upstairs in no time.

rigc:
he's earning a plus one now, no problem)))
Do you know why I fight with him - bored, and he? - he's jealous (and these volumes are lame - 4 times out of 10)

strangerr:

It's only you who are here to bullshit everyone with your lines on the demos, and your sales up your ass, only a moron can sell now, you will not be allowed to close them later, you will fill the stall while everyone is sick of this asshole "yobchat", he can not raise his account, and teaches others here how to live.

Why so harsh? You can argue peacefully...

Ishim:
Do you know why I fight with him - I'm bored and he? - He's jealous (and these volumes suck, it'll work 4 times out of 10)
no... it's hilarious to watch you two squabbling)))) not everyone is aware of your... hmmm... and I take it at face value and let's bicker too...

strangerr:

It's just you here baffling everyone with your lines on the demos, and your sales up your ass, only a moron can sell now, you'll never get them closed, you'll fill up a stall while everyone is sick of this asshole "yobchat", he can not raise his account, and teaches others here how to live.
Who am I teaching? They won't let me! - I'll show you the sells later (if you're interested). - Then the contracts and everything else . (and when did 50-70 pips become a dump?)

strangerr:

You're the only one who is bullshitting everyone here with your lines on the demos, and your sales up your ass, only a moron can sell now, you'll never get them closed, you'll fill a stall while everyone else is sick of this asshole "yobchat", he can not raise his account, and teaches others here how to live.
Don't be nervous, there are plenty of people watching this forum, write your thoughts and they will be perceived by those in need.

rigc:
nah... it's funny to watch you two squabbling)))) not everyone is aware of your... hmmm... and I take it at face value and let's bark...

let them go on =) while we trade =)

Myth63:

let them go on =) while we haggle =)

this is not a pissing contest)))) point the finger in the right direction, don't be a wise guy)))

(msk 15-30) and already 17.00

lactone:
Don't be nervous, there are plenty of people watching this forum, write your thoughts and they will be perceived by those in need.

+1, Strange is an adequate man, but now the beard is an example of senile ooze))))

i respect him for honestly admitting his moose pile)))) we're all human)))