FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 504

Ishim:
Why? - You have enough "farmers" without me. I'll tell you a story about stops (it wasn't very long ago). i got a rise of 250ppt without a break. i started to go for a pullback with a big lot - a stop of 10-15ppt. right after the hay! 7 or 8 stops (i wanted to throw the laptop out the window) - i looked like i was done and i was sure it would not sell - and it did! Another time I didn't sell (buy) - and it didn't go over. And before I caught a stop at half of the deposit - I look in a week - and it went back and reached the profit.... Stops are a tool - those who need them will use them. (a good bricklayer would not use plumb line to every brick)

I know))) There is a way out - take a lower lot and do not go for a pullback. And after the rollback come in).

Ishim:
What I mean is, if I cancel, why wait for a stop? (If I leave, then yes - stop, I put a lock)
i agree, i closed my sells before the pullback and opened them again, double profit, but i agree it's better to be underprofitable than overprofitable)))

Kitsan:

I know))) There's a way out - take your lot down and don't catch a pullback. And after the rollback, go in)
That's what I do ))))

the limit of the channel is 30-60 minutes around 223 there we stumble

We stumbled at the 15-minute mark now...

rigc:

just wrote about 2250

End of the month (burda down, on the fence), yera turned around and the dollar is at the bottom, eurdol down but surely not until tomorrow!

OlegTs:

Well, cut the crap, everyone calls you Tantrik anyway)), find at least one post where people call you by your first name Ishim...

You were born a Tantric, you'll die a Tantric))

Why are you burying me before my time. (nickname changed already explained - and he talked a lot)

rigc:

Half of Asia has passed. The stats are that we'll make it through

Ishim:
just wrote about 2250
yep.... nervous market....

costy_:

End of the month (burda down, on the fence), yera turned around and the dollar is at the bottom, eurdol down but surely not until tomorrow!

right...now it's down or up and that's it for today...