FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 502

Dimka-novitsek:
What pattern did Margot discover? I missed something.
The pattern is humorous. If Romanov confidently reports that he is selling, then you have to buy, and vice versa. So far the rule seems to be working on the medium term.))

Oh, I see. Thank you.

rigc:

well Stranger writes that he just respects but not his favourite)))) and so you can read him, you can also here but on the contrary -http://mafn.ru/analitic/2012/2012-july.html

pysy Romanov I have not seen screenshots of open orders, but he puts them up... Fucking objectivity ....

+ today is the last day of the month, do not forget that the mass of payments are in dollars and the USD will be bought for settlements... conclusion for today?)))

By the way, consortium makes a pretty good point. Of all the people I've read, he's the most adequate, imho.

IDLER:

He's saving the child's depot and you're poking fun at him. It's a sin. We'll go to the top, too. Then
You didn't make it to the stop.

Ishim:
You didn't make it to the stop

Tantric so you're the one keeping me down to my TP))))

The opening price of the day is beaten and bounced...

rigc:
Tantric so you're the one not letting me down to my TP))))
lock put it down.

Ishim:
It didn't make it to the stop

Pips has its own laws, you see a signal, you take a position. If there is no volume and no movement, we have to cover with a steady hand, profit or loss. I don't think that sitting on the table is a good thing. You will lose your money on roulette.

rigc:

Tantric so you're the one keeping me down to my TP))))

the opening price of the day is hitting and bouncing...

m15 - still biting bears from 2230 yesterday and dragged in 2260 with one candle and have not let it go below 2250 - and won't let it.

Ishim:
lock put

When I was a Tantric I used to put stops, when I became an Ishim I switched to loki... transform back!

I think competent locks are justified today. The action is tomorrow. Today everything is on the plus side.