FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 500

Vizard:

it makes absolutely no difference... just don't push your crap... go I don't know where... I don't give a shit... see how many posts you have... check in and click pluses... and tomorrow you'll think of something else)))

I just put a screenshot here and that's it... what's the problem? )))

why are you so jumpy this morning? you want a plus sign for a man? ))))

if you don't want to go)))))) or a bedtime story in action?

Vizard:

absolutely no difference... just don't impose your crap... go I don't know where... I don't give a shit... see how many posts you have... register and click pluses... and tomorrow you'll think of something else)))

I just put a screenshot here and that's it... what's the problem? )))

rigc:

why are you so jumpy this morning? you want a plus one for the man? ))))

if you don't want to go)))) better give me the poker)))) or a bedtime story in action?

hilarious... no... just so much water...no need to just put a screenshot here for the respect of others and that's it ))) well no so no...

the same tale... yesterday's lame one on the fall... let's see... I'll put it in...

Ishim:

much appreciated...

People be more tolerant of each other, we're not all here to look at other people's shits)))

rigc:
People, be tolerant of each other, we're not here to look at other people's shits)))

Come on... a couple or three more people will come along and that's it... yesterday's tale looks like this...

rigc:
People, be tolerant to each other, we are not here to look at other people's shits)))
+. There's been a lot of passion lately, it feels like there's been some competition.

Vizard:

hilarious... no... just so much water...no need to just put a screenshot here for the respect of others and that's it ))) well no so no...

the same tale...yesterday's lame one on the fall...let's see...I'll put it in...

there's a description of the forecast! - it's a joke here on the mkl, so keep laughing )))). "who are you laughing at..."(c)

Ishim:
there is a description of the forecast! - it's a joke here on the mcl, so keep laughing )))). "who are you laughing at..."(c)

you can't get any better descriptions than the bars on the chart...

maladroit:
+. Something's got passions running high lately, it feels like they've come here to compete.

I agree...not good...for constructivism you could do it like before...

in the morning, screenshots with forecasts... If the TS is a signal one, the signals are given as you go ... no explanation or demonstration of decision-making mechanisms ...

in the evening, chewing the news and general questions... Dream on )))