FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 499

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/24072-65206809-wz4soin-trendi-fibourovni-kanali - who is interested in my predictions posted screenshots in the contest (those who are registered there don't forget to say thank you! You get ++ for these thanks)))). There is no point in posting predictions here.

Ishim:
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forexdengi.com/threads/24072-65206809-wz4soin-trendi-fibourovni-kanali - who is interested in my predictions, I have posted screenshots in the contest (those who are registered there remember to say thank you! You get ++ for those thanks)))). There is no point in posting predictions on this thread.

5...alp...here... You're trading or just browsing the forums ))))) show it here ...

The euro will go down today, by the way, and not up)))

Vizard:

5...alp...here... are you trading or surfing the forums ))))) show it here ...

the euro is going down today by the way and not up)))

and it will go down and up - see the forecast at the link. (forecast? what is it? - it is a supposed scenario, by which we trade - on cancellation we catch a stop, a lock - whatever you like). "The yen will go up 90 pips. I don't know if it's the euro or the american close so there's nothing to do.

Ishim:
don't forget to say thank you! They give a ++ for those thanks))))

Ahh I get it... they're charging lv for posts...geez...yeah, we're getting there... )))

Vizard:

Ahh I get it...they charge for posts...geez...yeah...we're getting there... )))
don't catch it !!! - look how many posts i have!!! - I'm not flooding there - catch for posts. For spas, pluses to contest points. (I'm telling you - even if they gave you 1K$ for a spasibki - what difference would it make to you?)

Vizard:

oh I get it...they charge for posts...yikes...yeah we made it... )))

yep, we don't want to trade like that for posts)))) and tantrik?)))

why are you there ichim and not ishim?

rigc:
yep, on the trade we don't want that for posts)))) eh Tantrik?)))
(yep 12 cents for the year)

rigc:

yep, we don't want to trade like that for posts)))) and tantrik?)))

why are you there ichim and not ishim?

the nickname is busy - can himself and registered (lost the password) - well, in general, not the point important.

Ishim:
don't catch it !!! - look how many posts i have !!! - I'm not flooding there - catch for posts. For spas, pluses to contest points. (I'm telling you - even if they gave you 1K$ for a spasibki - what difference would it make to you?)

absolutely no difference....just don't push your crap... go I don't know where... I don't give a shit... see how many posts you have... register and click the pluses... and tomorrow you'll think of something else)))

I just put a screenshot here and that's it... what's the problem? )))

Vizard:

absolutely no difference... just don't push your crap... go to I don't know where... I don't give a shit... see how many posts you have... register and click pluses... and tomorrow you'll think of something else)))

just put in a screenshot and that's it...

I wasn't writing to you, I was just giving kudos to those who are already registered. (And it does not have to be) whoever is interested, look there and that's it.