FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 495

IDLER:

Nothing's going to happen today. Come out to nothing. Tomorrow there will be a day, there will be a song.

Can I wait a little, I will not lose much ))))

Serg51:
Saperavi is better with kebab))))

I don't like wine, it's the second time in my life I got drunk))) hopefully the last time

You're trading pips intraday. The idea was to hit 2230 40. Volume went down, the idea died and roulette started. Didn't you want to trade?

IDLER:
You're trading pips intraday. The idea was to hit 2230 40. Volume went down, the idea died and roulette started. I thought you wanted to trade?

Is that for me? I'm trading... You see them trying to push me up? That's me. )))))

emotraid:

Is that for me? Trading... can you see they're trying to push it up? That's me )))))

emotraid:

Is that for me? I'm trading... can you see they're trying to push it up? That's me )))))

Buy or stop at 1.2040.

bedtime story...

strangerr:

Crop buy or stop at 1.2040.
Lost faith in buying?

Serg51:
Have you lost faith in shopping?
Tails!

tara:

Why Martingale? :)

Essentially:

about the nickname? It's written in Latin letters "Martingeil". Martingale - does not sound)))

When i started studying MQL - i started with martingeil, i wrote EAs, and i still use this nickname.

I don't understand anything in substance from your picture, is there an explanation?

Serg51:
Have you lost faith in shopping?

He's saving the baby's depot and you're poking fun at him. It's a sin. We'll go to the top, too. Then