FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 492

O.Zy...:
We just need to find out where the lows are. I think that tomorrow we will go to 1.2150, but from 1.20 and below we can start buying. Although it's not certain that 1.19 will hold.....
According to my TS, we may go as low as 1.17, but it's so close, but when will it be?

The flag is about to be drawn and may go down, so be careful what you buy...

Martingeil:
The flag is about to be drawn and may go down, so be careful what you buy...
I don't see the flag. Can you post a screenshot on the forum?

strangerr:

They didn't buy to hold, but they don't want to drag the crowd who managed to get into purchases above 22 either, they need to dump them, or better yet, drive them into sales. Sellers at 57-58 don't stumble either.
It's like with gadflies - if you shake them off one leg, five more will follow the other. It's the same here - you drop buyers from 1.23 to 1.20, and at the first sign of a northward move to 1.20 - twice as many passengers will follow.

Martingeil:

there seems to be no sign yet...

I do, but it could easily go down again. We'll wait and see))

tolko:
I don't see the flag. Can you post a screenshot on the forum?

strangerr:

This "technique" is generated by demand, by buying. If it was a simple takeover, without volume confirmation, I wouldn't go shopping. By the way, my mistake, if 2240 does not hold, then 1.2123, not 2193.

That's right. The MACD divergence indicates the weakness of the new trough and there are volumes - so there is a correction.

Kitsan:

I have one, but it could easily go down again. We shall have to wait and see))

Anything is possible - it's the market :-)

emotraid:

second bai attempt at 2255, if the moose opens the last trade without a stop and goodbye first depasit ))))

Where's the stop? The nearest one is 200.

N o w ...