FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 468

strangerr:
I'm fine, candles on D are drawing, working, tired of falling down patsstol)))
You're not using time zones by any chance yet?

forte928:
You don't use time zones by any chance yet?

I use 2-3 trend indicators, a volume indicator, nadtor and sometimes a fibo. Nothing else.

Serg51:

Euro GEP 3.1 pips southwards. Makes sense)))

15pts up.

strangerr:

goodbye to europe - goodbye, everyone.

strangerr:

You don't need those corners, forget it, it's nothing to do.

I used to play with Ganzilla, entering birthdates (my own, my family's). These angles always accurately showed the years of important life changes - moving, starting/finishing school, getting married, having a child, getting a divorce, etc. Grandpa Gunn was really a shaman))))

Kitsan:

I used to play with Ganzilla, entering the dates of births (my own, my family's). These angles always accurately showed the years of important life changes - move, start/finish of studies, wedding, birth of a child, divorce, etc. Grandpa Gunn was really a shaman))))
It is theoretically possible to "interrogate" grandfather))) It's not like the soul is dying. I've seen how the living are "injected" from a distance)))

hooray for 2355

Kitsan:

I used to play with Ganzilla, entering the dates of births (my own, my family's). These angles always accurately showed the years of important life changes - moving, starting/finishing school, getting married, having a child, getting a divorce, etc. Grandpa Gunn was really a shaman.))))
Well, there's always something going on in life and you can find an event in every date. It's a purely historical fit.)

marker:
Well, there's always something going on in life and you can find an event on any date. It's a purely historical fit.)

There may be coincidences, but they seemed too accurate to me. What puzzled me was that it was the important, life-changing years that got into the corners. It's all interesting but not understandable))