FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 460

Ishim:

sell - buy - sell(whatever), we are not even at 37 (maybe 1.37 is history - the former Euro) do not pass your bullshit on me (8 pips demagoguery).

(add. and persecution mania ))))

I agree, none at all, only in equity... but that's nothing for you, the main thing is special effects - look I sold out at the very peak)

strangerr:

The difference is that a candle without volume is like a woman in a burka, no matter how much you look at it, you can hardly see anything)))

I didn't claim that, I just quoted what I saw in a textbook, I'm not a psychic)

strangerr:

I agree, not at all, only in equity... but that's nothing for you, the main thing is special effects - look I sold at the very peak)

I can't compete with you (((, OK! I'll buy and make a will for the heirs.

Friday, week, contract

AUDUSD +50pts spot

NZDUSD +18pts

GBPUSD +6pts

Silver +2 points

Gold -4ppts

DX -6pp

strangerr:

Friday, week, contract

Once again he made the whole branch to play his game )))) then Gunn... now Vs...

if the eu does not do shit - the euro will fall ...

Vizard:

Once again you have the whole branch playing your own games )))) then Gunn... now Vsa...

if the EU does not do shit then the Euro will fall ...

have you seen the poker yet?)

Forex News and Events:

Yesterday ECB President Mario Draghi spoke at the Global Investment Conference in London. Following the ECB board member's claims that there were "arguments in favour" of further stimulus measures, there was a lot of attention to Draghi's words. Despite all the circumstances, the central bank chairman gave a rousing speech on the fate of the euro, which added 1.03% to the European currency in yesterday's trading session, also boosting the closely linked British pound to the dollar by 1.22%. In his speech Draghi touched on many important factors affecting the evolution of the current economic crisis. Regarding EU leaders, he stated, "When people talk about the fragility of the euro - particularly non-EU member states and their leaders - they underestimate the amount of political capital invested in the European currency." Draghi reiterated that the central bank's position is that "the introduction of the euro is an irreversible process". He also stressed that the "ECB will do everything in its power to keep the euro" within its remit and warned that the measures taken "will be enough. Draghi noted that "the last summit was a real success for the first time in many years, and all the heads of 27 European countries ... said that the only way out of the current crisis is to achieve greater European unity, rather than disengagement. His words are well reflected in the latest Purchasing Power Index (PMI) data for the EU manufacturing sector, which is falling at the expense of the main EU countries and has steady support from peripheral countries, which are still largely bypassed by the crisis. Between Draghi's change in tone on possible resolution measures and expectations that markets are looking at new possible intervention by the Fed, which is considering new stimulus measures amid weak preliminary GDP change data, first-generation oil is regaining much of the ground lost in Monday's drop. Today the black gold is trading above the 55-day exponential moving average, within the 20-day Bollinger bands. The market seems to be consolidating yesterday's gains and so we do not expect any sharp moves for today, unless US economic growth data are worse than expected and give investors more confidence in the coming new round of stimulus.

Serg51:
have you seen the poker yet?)

your prediction ? (green)...looked it up...maybe...

Vizard:

your prediction ? (green)...looked at...maybe...
(my poker))))