FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 441

plaza:
so,about the firefighter there,what are the outfit requirements)))))

I want everything on him... with medals... the paddle isn't necessary.

Damn, the spread is huge on the euro franc... it's good to be in the boo... no way... no way.

Sdimm:

Not always, there's a Bernanke or Draga bump and the shooters are screwed))))))
they are simply timed and preempted

That's the arrow thing)))

plaza:
You know the difference between a pro and an amateur - a professional closes ONE position whether in the plus or minus and do not go back to the market that day, no more 69 with the market))))))))

you know how a pipsqueak differs from a pro, amateur and all the rest? he doesn't give a damn about anything, just take a pip and go)))

artikul:
I don't know how you do your business if the price keeps going down when the arrow goes up))))
I'm on the fractal theory, I can more or less calculate the sections where I know where the price will go, if not in my direction, plus the order is not in the market and plus at levels where price is very likely to move in the right direction ... we know that 100% nowhere is nothing to guarantee, let alone the market ... although there is a 100% guarantee is death to those who have already been born ))))

pipsqueak - sounds like pipsqueak)))) and pipsqueak sounds like pipsqueak)) may the moderators forgive me pitnitsa hope leniency will be ...

Your thread is great, I seldom come here but in vain, no need to go anywhere, everything in one package :-)

price and value ...a matter of time and place-\\\\\

emotraid:

You know how a peeper is different from a pro, an amateur and all the rest? he doesn't care about anything, take a peep and go on)))
and you got a lot of these peeps)))) ())))

OK, I'll remind you of the 6 9 hints and the squeak, just let me get my hands on it ))))

Hello everyone, I have one question as always. WHERE'S THE HEP?