FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 440

emotraid:

tell you everything... let me fantasize ))))
Apparently, 43.

I liked the thermal Articulus pictures better... they were so cosy ))))

artikul:
I remember Strange saying - why do you have owls and turkeys without arrows? ))) Draw an arrow and everybody gets excited and profits)))). Not everything is as obvious as it seems )))) Blue levels are levels that price has crossed at least twice at the moments indicated by vertical lines )))) They are the focus of diamonds interest of bears and bulls, and the red and green bars since their formation during the selected period, the price has never attacked in the opposite direction, they are the salt )))
If I look on the monitor, I may put a pendentive and mind my own business.

and the chiff is so volatile... you just want to pipsqueak))))

plaza:
The fractal theory is perfectly compatible with blue dots, they are enough to me to confirm and determine the future price movement, just constantly look on the monitor, but when you do that you can put a pendentive and mind your own business

Not always, it's not Bernanke or Draga, and it's the end of the arrows))))))

emotraid:

tell you everything... I'll let you fantasize. ))))
so,about the firefighter there,what are the outfit requirements)))))

yosuf:
Apparently 43.
Yusuf aka already (18) not working or what was it, or has the 43 already gone? (:o

emotraid:
the chiff is so hot... you just want to pipsqueak)))))
You know the difference between a pro and an amateur, a professional closes ONE position whether you're in the plus or minus and do not go back to the market that day, no more 69 with the market))))))))

plaza:
The blue dots match the fractal theory perfectly, they are enough for me to confirm and determine the future price movement, it is just hard to look on the monitor all the time. But suddenly the arrow appears, you can put a pendent and do your business
I don't know how you will mind your own business if the price keeps going down when the arrow goes up )))