FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 338

tolko:
Is it a tactic or do you just take the number 10 or 20?
You see a global trend and trade in its direction, opening orders with small targets on pullbacks or on the breakdown of "important" levels. But how to open orders, to see the pullbacks, to find these 'important' levels - this is the experience. You can even get a good practice by trading with Bollinger Bands on M5 TF, for example. I myself am training on the demo. I would advise you to study trading there as well.

Put 10-20 dolors on the cent and practice)) demo and when you have a penny it's yours and you trade differently\.

tema077:
Put 10-20 dolors on the cent and practice)) demo and when you have a penny it's yours and you trade differently\.
Yeah, you just want to double your deposit fast and then you're screwed...

I agree))) there have been such moments, that's why a lot of accounts and terminals are open)

Bounced back from 2064, do you think we'll go down?

this bullshit says it's not a bad time for salt-\

maladroit:
from 2064, do you think we will go down?

let's fly. we won't!!! just at 21:00 hrs 2 - x years of americans will be placed with negative returns, and under the general negative for euros (in particular the latest news from Moody's, how everything coincides by the way)) euro will fly into the cloaca!!!!!!!!!

tema077:

this bullshit says it's not a bad time for salt-\

What the hell is this stuff, if you don't mind me asking?

ALTrofim:
What the hell is this stuff, if you don't mind me asking?

I would know)) the link was given by a good man, I turn it on a couple of times and watch it -\.

maladroit:
Yeah, you just want to double your deposit as soon as possible, and then you're screwed...
Quickness is needed when catching fleas, but when trading you have to make informed decisions...